Get to that point where

Get to that point in your life when you just throw the guide book of the way you had lived the last how many years you are old and decided that your tired of vanilla and your ready for anything and dont give a rats ass fuck who will judge you or what they think .

How old where you and do you still get into the kinks you tried ?
They make a pill I'm told for Vanilla Blues...in fact the pill is blue!.
I'm kidding, I'm sure. But in your battle cry you mentioned being "ready to try anything... not giving a rats ass fuck who judges you".
The statement alone reeks of someone fishing for approval, if not another person with the same attitude you could use to "try anything" with. in the absence of that all you're left with is this outward statement of free freaky will in a room viewed by women of varying degrees of self respect who you know for a fact will not give a rats ass fuck if you're judged too. They just won't fuck with you.
Still it's all in your power to do what you will as long as it doesn't deter someone else from their will. But if you dont care who judges you, why tell anyone? IJS
They make a pill I'm told for Vanilla Blues...in fact the pill is blue!.
I'm kidding, I'm sure. But in your battle cry you mentioned being "ready to try anything... not giving a rats ass fuck who judges you".
The statement alone reeks of someone fishing for approval, if not another person with the same attitude you could use to "try anything" with. in the absence of that all you're left with is this outward statement of free freaky will in a room viewed by women of varying degrees of self respect who you know for a fact will not give a rats ass fuck if you're judged too. They just won't fuck with you.
Still it's all in your power to do what you will as long as it doesn't deter someone else from their will. But if you dont care who judges you, why tell anyone? IJS Originally Posted by KayC_K
Thank you for the constructive criticism,

And I have what you wrote some thought and you are spot on .

Sometimes things are written just in such away to get a great response .

Thanks
Just go for what makes YOU happy!!!
Life is to short....stop worrying about the What If and Go For the Gust baby. Push your limits. Drop your comfort zone. How do you know if you like something till you try it....
Kind of, slickah, but I do keep it very on the downlow. Just have figured out, for my life, how to accomplish some of these.
Just past 50 I began having resources and motivation to try this hobby, mix in an occasional TS, doubles with women, bought a butt-plug starter kit and experienced my first pegging.
I'm sure there's a few more things I'll want to try.
Cheers
Well I'm going to play it by ear and if it feels right then I will know not to act on it .

I'm a gluten for self punishment I'm not supposed to be happy and I'm really wanting to be degraded humiliated then I would know that it was for me .

What would be more humiliating than a BBC in my mouth and ass at the same wearing lingerie and liking and having videos?

The point is I'm looking for a rush from the most against the grain thing that is legal I can go and do .

So being a sub sissy bottom and breed by DOM Black Master Cock TOPS just see me to fit the bill.
Judging?
Well don't judge me just because we sin differently!
Well I'm going to play it by ear and if it feels right then I will know not to act on it .

I'm a gluten for self punishment I'm not supposed to be happy and I'm really wanting to be degraded humiliated then I would know that it was for me .

What would be more humiliating than a BBC in my mouth and ass at the same wearing lingerie and liking and having videos?

The point is I'm looking for a rush from the most against the grain thing that is legal I can go and do .

So being a sub sissy bottom and breed by DOM Black Master Cock TOPS just see me to fit the bill. Originally Posted by slickahhughs

You Need to be on Fetlife .com....or try the adult book stores plenty of cock tbere
You Need to be on Fetlife .com.... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
^^^^ This is the answer
You need to try Athena....She'll take you to worlds you have never been.... She's da bomb.