Red Light Camera ticket

Warning and notice to others. I got a ticket in mail from Dallas It has a photo of a blue chevy like mine. The intersection is not one I recall. How would I know. Did I do it. How the hell would I know. Then I noticed the tag in not my tag. That is not my chevy.Close but not mine. WTF
Where I live a video is taken and you can go to the enforcement website and have the pleasure of watching your car. Leaves little doubt.
That is strange that they would send it to you. Normally they have a picture of you in the drivers seat and then a picture of your license plate.

How did they know to send it to you if they didn't have info tied to the tags.

Might want to make sure it's from dallas and not a scam.
You're guilty, just pay it.

I'll PM you the address to send the check to. Cash is good too.
Sounds like human error. Someone mistyped the info into the computer. Should be no problem to take care of but then again, it is the government your working with.
I bet that ticket will be difficult to fight General... how do you prove a negative?

I got one red light ticket.. I knew I would, I was day dreaming and went through.. no traffic, late at night.. got the ticket 5 days later.. pulled it up on the internet, saw the light turn red.. my car wasn't even in the frame yet.. several more seconds.. ahh, there I am, cruising through the intersection.. I was guilty as Hell.. the city governemnt got about half a provider session from me
Chung,How u doing? Not my car not my lic. tag. Did u have something to do with this? I thought we were friends and now this.LOL.
Now you know why providers get your tag numbers. And you thought the real money was in the sex.
Just do what I do. Drive with the sun visor down so it hides your face. and put reflective tape on the plate so when the camera tries to hit on your plate it's just a white spot....I mean, wait, no I don't do that. a "Friend" of mine does that. Yeah that's it.

That is strange that they would send it to you. Normally they have a picture of you in the drivers seat and then a picture of your license plate.

How did they know to send it to you if they didn't have info tied to the tags.

Might want to make sure it's from dallas and not a scam. Originally Posted by dallasfan
Where I live a video is taken and you can go to the enforcement website and have the pleasure of watching your car. Leaves little doubt. Originally Posted by Stanfeld
Except for who actually committed the crime. The problem I have is that the cameras dont show who was driving.

Red light cameras are a pet peeve of mine. They are specifically written as civil violations rather than criminal due to the lessened burden of proof. So you cant walk in and say "prove it was me". Screw you. they don't have to. Dont fuck with the city's revenue stream.

As an example, my mother got one a couple of years ago. I can put my hand on any holy book you like and swear she didnt do it. In fact, I can guarantee you she wasn't within 10 miles of that intersection that day. She has a witness and the city has no actual proof she did it, only that her car was involved. Too bad, pay the fine.

Now, I would have to plead the fifth on how I know that.
I can put my hand on any holy book you like and swear she didnt do it. In fact, I can guarantee you she wasn't within 10 miles of that intersection that day.

Now, I would have to plead the fifth on how I know that. Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo
you son of a Bitch! you let your Mom pay the fine, when you ran the red light in her car!

ok, I take it back.. I'm sure you are an upstanding Son, and paid her Fine.. right?
you son of a Bitch! you let your Mom pay the fine, when you ran the red light in her car!

ok, I take it back.. I'm sure you are an upstanding Son, and paid her Fine.. right? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Two points:

1) If I'm a son of of a bitch, then....umm... my mom is a bitch. Why would I pay her fine?
2) I never said I was the one driving.

But, yeah, of course I paid it.