thinking of opening a overnight daycare for providers

Hi Nadia _promises here... this is for all the providers in who are single mothers.... don't you hate those nights when ur clients are calling but no baby sitter! Well I been in the hobby for a while... so I know how it goes when you need a last minute baby sitter but can't quite explain why! Lol

Well since I hardly work through the week.... y not provide u with a daycare! My weekends are very busy this will only b a week thing! I have experience in childcare and I have a baby of my own! At my overnight daycare i will provide everything... toys, food, movies, and more!

If your interested girls pm.... and we will set up a time to meet! We will discuss prices and schedules then!
yeah cuz id love to leave my child with another hooker I have NEVER met overnight... smh
Ok, fuck it. It's happy hour. I'll say it.

Even if your u are the most well-intentioned lady on the planet, you have no clue about the women who will drop off their child(ren) with you. Will they even come back to pick them up when they said they would (hookers are not generally known for being timely or reliable)??? What if something happens to the mom while the child is with you??? Do you really want LE poking around your overnight "daycare" asking you questions about how you know the mom???

On the flip side.... and I'm not saying there is anything sinister about you or your ur offer, just saying any reasonable parent would ask themselves certain things. A few of which would be: "what is going on overnight at this young woman's home while my child is there?" "Who is coming and going?" "what is my child being exposed to?" "Why does this woman want to watch my child for income that pales in comaprison to what she is used to making otherwise (ie why would she consider childcare income as even remotely beneficial compared to what she knows is available)?"....

These are just a few of the things that went through my mind when I read the last night (but did not comment on at the risk of having the opposite effect of what I intended).

I sincerely hope you have had a chance to rethink the risk you are putting yourself and others at in doing something like this within the hobby.

I'm sorry but nannying should be left to nanny services. If you are sincere about running a childcare center I would suggest going through the state and opening up your own home childcare center and keep the two completely separate. Lots of parents work legitomate overnight jobs and need childcare (nurses are actually one of those legitimate work groups who NEED graveyard shift childcare and have an extremely hard time finding it).

Mixing the the hobby and childcare is so wildly inappropriate and dangerous, I'm not even sure how to start explaining why.

Sorry, but I really needed to say that. Please don't take offense. Its for everyones best interest that you do it legitimately on the side if at all.
I was thinking some of the same shit as you two, but didn't say anything because. ... well... I have a penis. And I don't think it would have went over as well coming from a man.
Damn...while maybe a nice thought, the ability for bad to intrude on the best of intentions is just too great. I would never mix a child and the hobby ecosystem.

Umm... so, no and hell no (= if I were a mom/in the business)

And as a dad...hell no
Damn...while maybe a nice thought, the ability for bad to intrude on the best of intentions is just too great. I would never mix a child and the hobby ecosystem.

Umm... so, no and hell no (= if I were a mom/in the business)

And as a dad...hell no Originally Posted by SD2011
As a child, hell no

"mom, guess what I learned last night? Girls have a vagina and boys have a penis and they fit together like Legos!"
  • BLM69
  • 04-06-2014, 11:36 AM
I think it's a great idea/service except you should not offer it in this website.