Winter Soldier

Anyone going to go see Winter Soldier tonight? Want company?
Thanks for presenting a topic that I actually had to look up what it was on the internet to know what you were writing about.

Gosh. I feel old!

Enjoy the movie!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
Don't feel bad. I have to look stuff up all the time. I get a lot of use out of urbandictionary.com lol
I was just making light comments. It's not a biggie.

Thanks for being sweet. I like "urban dictionary", too.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
lol, EW you crack me up! xoxo
Did you get to go see it?

I probably can't go for a couple of days now, or I'll end up taking my son to see it.

I'm excited. I'm SUPER excited for the next Avengers to come out! Squeal!
If I was close to you I'd gladly have taken you. I made a similar offer here and made it clear that it's TOTALLY FREE (as in, you don't 'owe' me anything afterwards...i.e. I'm not baiting you into sex), they want no part of it.

I hear it's pretty badass. I'll go check it out tonight.
Got off work early today to see it. I'm a Cap fan so I am biased. I went in with *HIGH* expectations, having been told its basically "Avengers 1.5". I was not disappointed. They introduced some minor characters that will play major roles in Caps world: Agent 13 and Crossbones (although they never call him Crossbones). Saying much more would be going into spoiler territory. Suffice to say, if you've enjoyed the MCU movies so far, you will definitely enjoy this one. One thing to know though, there are two post credit Easter eggs, not just one.

P.S. Falcon is much cooler than Hawkeye.
I am going to see for a second time to tomorrow afternoon. Going in to see what I missed the first time around. Mojo is dead on, this movie will not disappoint if you enjoy this genre.
I am going to see for a second time tomorrow afternoon. . Originally Posted by Boltfan
I gave serious thought to buying a ticket to the next showing and staying in my seat.

I loved what they did with the "You've shaped the century" speech.
Did you get to go see it?

I probably can't go for a couple of days now, or I'll end up taking my son to see it.

I'm excited. I'm SUPER excited for the next Avengers to come out! Squeal! Originally Posted by tntangie
Nope, still haven't gotten to go see it yet. Thinking I wanna see the first one before I do. Hoping to see it tomorrow, but I won't go alone. *crosses fingers*
Caught a few more fun hidden moments the 2nd time around. Without posting spoilers just keep your eyes open.
I watched Captain America 1 last night. All prepped and ready for #2 now. : )
I watched Captain America 1 last night. All prepped and ready for #2 now. : ) Originally Posted by honeydavis
To be fully prepared for Winter Solider you should listen to Marvin Gaye's "Trouble Man".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usl-h5f-8W0
OK, someone who watched it PM me and explain what the Easter egg towards the end of the credits is all about. The who/what etc if you know.