Anyone been downtown the last couple of days? Planning on seeing Bruce Springsteen??? Rain?

A/NCAA Music Festival.

The event sounded like a lot of fun. But it's been a rainy weekend. Certainly is raining today. And I heard from one friend that she was unable to get a taxi home last night because it was so crazy busy in downtown last night.

Anyone been out to the festival???

Just curious. Sounds like it would have been fun. And seeing Bruce Springsteen tonight would also be a blast.

Anyone braving the weather today?

Hugs,
Elisabeth
not me... I was Born in the USA, but I'm also Born to Run.. as far as I can, away from the mess that should define tonight's show.. crowds, bad weather, transportation issues, invariably bad acoustics, a performer who may have a Hungry Heart and a No Surrender attitude... but when Darkness falls on the Edge of Town.. I will not be Dancing in the Dark..
VERY clever response. I'm avoiding the area, too. (Although there is a little bit of me who might like to see how messy things actually are downtown! But I'm stuck here at work. Girl gotta work!)

Elisabeth
But if you take a provider Chung you could end up in the tunnel of love giving you a great memory of those glory days.
  • NYr
  • 04-06-2014, 02:19 PM
I was at the House of Blues last night (Ruby Revue Burlesque) and the area was not crowded more than normally for a Saturday evening. I drove and parked (easily), so I can't answer about taxi....and didn't pay attention to taxi availability either to add info for you.