Randy Moss

Well looks like Randy moss was wavied by the vikings today.. Do we want him here.. could we get him here... He does know Weis... hmmmmmm I think it would be a nice pick up.. Moss is alot like Chad ocho cinco and TO but we do need help at WR.... Lets talk....
I'd rather take my chances with what we have Queen. No reason to possibly upset the chemistry of our locker room.
I think Randy Moss would be a great addition and maybe force Bowe to learn how to catch a damn ball. Maybe this would also help Cassle become the quarter back we all think he can be. Cassle needs a WR that he can throw to and let's face it that WR is not Bowe. I agree Queen we need help in the way of a WR and why not Randy Moss.
No Moss is a quiter and would be a disruption to the team. There must have been some serious stuff going on if they cut him this soon.
I think the comments moss made last night bout the pats brought this on and brad childress doenst like it and doesnt know what to do with his vikings. He wont stand up to Brett and say anything so he will just say the hell with it and get rid of Moss.. I think the comment I heard was you like the Pats so much go back and play for them lol........ But with the waiver rules Pats are the last ones that can get him. The bills have the 1st chance to pick him up
The Chiefs could sure use his talent but I don't think Haley is the kind of coach who would tolerate a player disrupting his locker room.

Personally, I'd like to see them pick him up. A receiver with his talent could make the Chiefs very tough to beat.
it looks like we are 29th on the list to claim him.... Wow that means out of 32 teams we are 29th only 4 teams higher than us but actually the pats are the only one with 6-1 record the rest are 5-2. How bout them chiefs... Looks like we wont get him.
Correction 25th on the list...
The Chiefs would be better off with Queen working with the recievers. She's a great catch.
IF, they can get him, he's worth a gamble for the remainder of the season. The Chiefs are still wip and if they can get him cheap, he can stretch defenses unlike
Dwayne "hands more like Riddick" Bowe. They can always waive him since few contracts are gauranteed in the NFL.
  • JS42
  • 11-01-2010, 04:47 PM
I doubt they would try to pick him up, as he is probably not Piolis' "right 53 guys". Personally I would like to see him in a Chiefs uniform. Our WR core is pretty much a disaster.
I doubt they would try to pick him up, as he is probably not Piolis' "right 53 guys". Personally I would like to see him in a Chiefs uniform. Our WR core is pretty much a disaster. Originally Posted by JS42
Pioli was in New England when they brought Moss in, so under the right circumstances he probably would again. Haley is the type of coach who would either keep Moss in line or cut him. Moss and Cassel played together in 2008 when Brady was hurt; Moss had over 1,000 yards and 11 TD's. I'd say get him if he's available, but he probably won't be.
One thing though...Moss has not been waived yet. He may be tomorrow, but there's been rumors that this move is Chili's alone. No one in the front office approved it. There may be different moves later on - like possibly Chili being fired. It's all speculation until Moss goes on waivers. And I wouldn't mind seeing him in Chiefs red for the rest of the year.
The chiefs are in 25th place in the waiver line, so its doubtful he would fall that far.
He's not a team player and he's going downhill abilities. IMO KC can do better.