HI AUSTIN

Hey everyone, I'm Liz and I'm planning a visit to your fine city next month. I have only drove through Austin a few times so have no clue what areas are safe and provider friendly, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks, and hope yo see you all soon!!!

Liz
X♡X♡X♡
Drive right on past Austin to San Antonio. Try them first. They have a shortage of Big Girls. We are full up here in Austin.

PS: You sure have pretty hands.
Waco
We sure have missed you SL.. LMFAO
I will visit SA again but still would like to cum to Austin Im sure some of you would like some variety lol!!
I will visit SA again but still would like to cum to Austin Im sure some of you would like some variety lol!! Originally Posted by sexyguera
Well "Darlin" if you do decide to visit stay away from the "VAGINA TRIANGLEŠ" Stay at both "The Domain" or "Arboretum" area motel / hotels.
Welcome have fun in Austin

Sam
Well "Darlin" if you do decide to visit stay away from the "VAGINA TRIANGLEŠ" Stay at both "The Domain" or "Arboretum" area motel / hotels. Originally Posted by Still Looking
What's wrong with the triangle? Some of my favorite hotels are there...
I like domain too tho...
What's wrong with the triangle? Some of my favorite hotels are there...
I like domain too tho... Originally Posted by lizshue81
I think you just made my case..... no?

You could be right... There's always the cheap America's shit hole but there is an IHOP next door. Then Days Inn if she needs a ride one of the pimps out front could give her a ride when they finish their beer. And if she likes getting the shit beat out of herself then Howard Johnsonsaccross the street. A little south there is Super 8 if she gets sick there are several guys there that will deliver Medivine. Yeah you might be right... Vagina Triangle it is! 👍
Whoa well maybe I have the wrong V lol. I've never stayed at any of those. I love the doubletree tho! Cookies!! Haha
Oh! Their cookies are to die for!

Whoa well maybe I have the wrong V lol. I've never stayed at any of those. I love the doubletree tho! Cookies!! Haha Originally Posted by lizshue81