URL / Website: https://myalbum.com/folder/feRR5wF6CVJw/
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Near City Center
Activities: DFK, Shower preview BJ, BBJ, 69, Standing Doggie, CIP
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very petite, super young, Spinner, No mommy damage, just simply DDG Hot Young K-girl
Recommendation: Yes
These fkn ads. Simp.
Minnie isn't 19, so why did she write a false review?
I saw the mini today and she wasn't 19. Pure body.
  • Kaow
  • 10-17-2022, 01:31 PM
These fkn ads. Simp. Originally Posted by DeathbyChilly

Where does one even find a Korean studio for under $300 in Houston? The only one people ever talk about are those $500 ones, at least on this website.
guys, lets play nice with the guy that just came back with a diff name.
I’ve visited the studios in OC and the girls there are young and hot. Pics were accurate for those I’ve seen there.

If true here then those pics of Mini are fairly current and on point. But the review just doesn’t do anything to really make me feel certain about her looks and service - especially at the rate KGFE asks for an hour.

I’m verified with K Secret Garden too. They’re hourly rate is more palatable. Conservatives prefer to not risk as much cash as KGFE is asking on an initial visit. And I know people will say “try the HHR then.” But when you’re traveling on business you don’t want to feel rushed, which is why I always choose an hour.

Therein lies my dilemma. Damn inflation!
Edit I checked their sight new prices listed
I’ve visited the studios in OC and the girls there are young and hot. Pics were accurate for those I’ve seen there.

If true here then those pics of Mini are fairly current and on point. But the review just doesn’t do anything to really make me feel certain about her looks and service - especially at the rate KGFE asks for an hour.

I’m verified with K Secret Garden too. They’re hourly rate is more palatable. Conservatives prefer to not risk as much cash as KGFE is asking on an initial visit. And I know people will say “try the HHR then.” But when you’re traveling on business you don’t want to feel rushed, which is why I always choose an hour.

Therein lies my dilemma. Damn inflation! Originally Posted by BigBamboo
As a person who has been visiting dallas a lot for work recently I'd say the level of service you get out of kgfe is the same you get out of lovely angels or candygirl in dallas. Though the price point is higher because they were the only ones. Hopefully the new competition will bring it down to dallas prices that would be heaven. Having 3 or 4 studios of kgirls In Houston, no more having to drop 5 stones for an hour, or driving to dallas.
Is Mini natural or MM?