Your Current ATF! ? The old ATF? She WAS your ATF. Now she is not. You have decided THIS ONE will be the NEW ATF..... What a cycle!.....

She is your Current ATF? Current?

She is the old ATF? She WAS your ATF. Now she is not?

You have decided THIS ONE will be the NEW ATF! ????

What a cycle!.....

OK..... Over the years I get a kick out of listening to and reading the stories of "ATF"s

Correct me if I am wrong.....

But.....

ATF = All Time Favorite

Right?

As in ALL TIME!

Like with the Quickening..... There can be only one......

I know who mine is...

I've known her for about 14 years.... I haven't seen her in over a year..... She is very UTR in San Antonio but at one time she was one of the top Doubles Providers in Texas....... But before she was introduced to ASPD at my request before I moved out of Texas..... She was another stripper I played with outside of a club.....

I've slept with close to a thousand women over the years.... Before I quit reviewing every P4P experience I had over 500 reviews across three sites like this.....

I've had relationships with a number of girls last from a few months to almost 3 years and they are absolutely great to be with....

But..... I can honestly select an All Time Favorite..... My ATF.....

She introduced me to doubles play.... and created all kinds of other enjoyable memories.....

I have a young lady living with me that is rather incredible...... reminds me of the ATF at times..... but I can't imagine a girl coming along and bumping off my ATF.....

For those of you that have had more than one ATF or are between ATF's.....

1) Why is the last ATF no longer the ATF?

2) What did the New ATF do to gain that spot?

3) If the old ATF did something wrong that had it never happened she would STILL be your ATF.... what does that say about the new ATF? Doesn't that make her your "2nd Choice", "Plan B", "Standby"......?
It seems to me that being the new ATF raises a lot of questions.....

4) I simply do not understand how there can be MORE than one ALL TIME favorite.... Please explain it.... Paying attention to the words "ALL TIME"

5) Having an ATF you at times take her out or to socials or parties....

Does it bother you knowing there are other's there that have slept with her? Are there some you feel that you "approve of" and others that you wish she did not see?

Ladies....

1) What does it mean to you to be a hobbyist's ATF?

2) If you KNOW he thinks of you as his ATF does it affect the time you spend with him?

3) Obviously with many, a guy coming out and saying you are his ATF means he has formed some kind of "attachment" to you.....

Does this bother you? Does it impact your preparation and time spent with him?

4) A lot of guys here are friends with each other..... Some have a basic "code of conduct" regarding their hobby habits and I've heard many over the years say they will not see their friend's ATFs... Personally I avoid ATFs of others I know and hang out with.... It is a habit of mine....

Do you find this awkward? Does it affect your business?....

5) Hanging out with your ATF can at times mean hanging out with him and some of his friends....

Do you find it awkward being one guy's ATF and party or dinner date knowing you have slept with a few of the other guys present? Does it affect how you interact with others?
I think the song "Love the one you're with" applys here. My ATF is the one I'm banging at the moment
to be continued...
  • Vyt
  • 12-30-2011, 09:53 PM
Realistically, unless I am going to pay an insane amount of $$ to turn an ATF provider into a sugarbaby, she is going to see other people. That's her job. It's what she does for a living. If I don't acknowledge that, well, I'm being kinda unrealistic.
I think the song "Love the one you're with" applys here. My ATF is the one I'm banging at the moment Originally Posted by Who's Your Daddy
I would have to agree. Each provider has their weakness,and something they do better than the rest. Personally I'm like a kid in a candy store. Don't always grab my favorite , rather grab something that grabs my eye .Best I could do is probably a top 5.
It's like "NEW AND IMPROVED"
how can it be improved if it's new?
I believe "ATF" is used as often as it is because it's easier than saying "one of my favorites". It's a convenience thing.

And yes, I believe one can have multiple favorites. For example, one can have multiple favorite cars (e.g., Corvette (fast driving), Accord (responsible driving), "Hemi" (loud, drunk driving)).

As far has the hobby goes, I have three ATFs. Each provides something different.

The first favorite came along early in my hobby days. The best thing she did/does for me is not be judgmental. I'm a bit different (aka weird). It took me some time to believe it, but I finally realized she doesn't have a problem with me being me. She actually likes it. I love her for that.
(She's retired and doing well.)

The second favorite is a dreamer who took the leap to chase one of her dreams. She fell, but she's strong. She's not broken. She's trying to find another way to make her dreams come true. She confides in me. She allows me to help her in my own way. I love her for that.
(I'm praying she will retire for good this year.)

When I met my third favorite (a few years back), I knew I was dealing with way more than just a pretty face and perfect (by my standards) body. She has a mind and spirit that I love to be around. Like the other two, we trust each other with our feelings, thoughts, dreams, and quirks. We have a lot in common. Loving her helped me to love myself.* She's given/revealed to me that I have what I need to walk away from the hobby. And, I love her for that.
(She'll be retiring soon.)

Three different women, each considered an ATF. Now, if I had to choose only one as the ATF, it would be #3. With her help, I got to a place I'm not sure I could have gotten to on my own.

*"Love the one you're with" is great advice, especially when one removes the sexual connotation and realizes who they are with all of the time.
  • S O B
  • 12-31-2011, 07:03 PM
We're all so proud of you whispers. That's a lot of pussy to pay for. "Don't point me bro."
Don't have an ATF. I'm still holding auditions.
I have an ATF, but I also have my favorites. My ATF is just that. Found her a few years ago and we click. She knows what I like and strives to make our time together great. She is also the only lady that I have spent time with that makes sure I know that she has grandfathered my rate from when we started. The rest I feel that I have to confirm a different rate each time...
I don't know what it will take to bump Heather from her ATF status but she provides me what I need from this 'hobby'.
My favorites are maybe the ATF of the moment!

G

Ok, I will take the bait and bite…

My NY’s Hobby resolution was: “I am going to have a great year by cuddling up with my new ATF** and few of my other favorites!”

And somewhere along the way, you commented, “Yup.... You tend to change your mind as to ATF pretty frequently....”
According to Wikepedia, favorite (or favourite in Britain) “was the intimate companion of a ruler or other important person”. It also goes on to say, “The term is also sometimes employed by conservative writers who want to avoid terms such as "royal mistress", or "friend", "companion" or "lover" of either sex. Several favourites had sexual relations with the monarch (or their spouse), but the feelings of the monarch for the favourite covered the full gamut from a simple faith in the favourite's abilities, through various degrees of emotional affection and dependence, to sexual infatuation.“

And the Merriam-Webster dictionary defines favorite as “one that is treated or regarded with special favor or liking;especially : a person who is specially loved, trusted, or provided with favors by someone of high rank or authority.”

And finally, dictionary.com perhaps is of more modern day usage, simply states that a favorite is “a person or thing regarded with special favor or preference.”
So, as we discuss the meaning of “ATF,” the relevant perspective is that of the Hobby. From my Hobby point of view then, my ATF is the girl that is the most favorite girl up to now, EVER. But, the “All Time” in the acronym to me does NOT mean FOR all time and eternity. It means, UP TO this point in time or THROUGH all time in the past up to the present, and I will give you this much. “ATF” DOES however signify a conscious decision to designate the favorite as #1 ever, but once again NOT necessarily forever. Relationships are dynamic, NOT static. So that means, at any given point in time, I have more than one, or several favorites, but only ONE ATF at a time.

So what does it mean when I say “current ATF” or “new ATF” vs. the “old ATF”? “Current” ATF is in fact somewhat redundant, since ATF means to me, current. But as with the description of “new” ATF, “current” simply is used to clearly distinguish the fact that you are not talking about your previous or “old” ATF, who may have been your ATF for some time. What is so mysterious about that? Also, if I generically refer to my new or current ATF and old ATFs, I may be simply acknowledging that they were at one time, my ATF. Kinda like there is only one wife at a time, but can be several ex-wives… lol, you would know about that!

“What a cycle!” you say. Hey…life is a cycle…it beats the alternative. You can slow down, you can speed it up. Ying and Yang… But let me emphasize that I do agree with you in that for me my ATF would not and does not change often. Whereas, my group of current “favorites” may change more often, not necessarily because of my opinion of them, but as you pointed out, it’s a cycle and people come and go, in and out of the Hobby.

Now depending on what stage of the Hobby experience you are in, the frequency at which your ATF changes may, and probably will change. Your definition of ATF may also evolve. What I am saying is that if you are a newbie, and have seen ten girls, then whoever rocks your world most wildly in your opinion up to that point is most likely your ATF (that meets the definition doesn’t it?). It’s also likely that you may find 2 or 3 others that you would characterize as very good experiences that you would like to repeat, and so they are your “favorites”.

So, to use a simplistic example, you see 10 women over time. The “favorite” factor rating of the 5 best experiences range from 7 ~ 8 on a scale from 1 to 10. So, for a relative newbie, if only one of those 10 women hit an “8” rating, she is likely to be your ATF. Now time goes on… you see 10 more new women… now you have a sample of 20 over time. One of those rings your bell at 8.5 and does so continuously. Voila… you have a new ATF. You also have a group of 3 or 4 others that consistently would score 7.5 ~ 8.4. These are you other favorites. Now, at 8.5, its getting to be a hard act to beat. So, she stays your ATF a lot longer than the first one, but one day, when you are up to a lifetime Hobby experience of 100 women, one comes along and dings you bell with a TKO at “9”. A new ATF is born! So your old ATF gets pissy because she is no longer top dog, but with more experience, you are up to 5 or 6 other women that consistently deliver experiences in the 8 up to 9 range. Your standards are coming up, and getting harder to beat. Then something happens to your ATF. Her performance slips to 8.5, then 8.0 and finally one fateful day, below 7.0 as she starts to take you for granted. So, with much regret, you stop seeing her, but remember fondly that one time she delivered a 9.5 experience.

So, you plug along, content with your group of 5 or 6 favorites, with some occasional cyclical change in the composition and standings. Your ATF is still your ATF by definition, since no one has surpassed the consistent average 9.0 and the one-time 9.5 experience. Then one glorious day, you realize that one of your favorites seen in a different light is in fact a consistent 9.1 or maybe even a 9.2. When your “old” ATF who you haven’t seen in 6 months tells you that the “lets make up” conversation you are having with her is a “bullshit” way to treat your ATF, you remember that the reason you don’t see her anymore is that you didn’t like the way your old ATF treated you in a “bullshit” way. So finally, you wake up and she is no longer your ATF, and you decide to search for a new ATF, someone that might be a 9.5 in your eyes without “bullshit” in either direction.

Yes, I am a romantic. I realize that this is the Hobby, and the things we say and do are mostly is “make believe”. But, there is the side of me that says that some of the friendships and relationships that we find and hopefully forge along the way are in fact “real”.
Ok, I will take the bait and bite…

My NY’s Hobby resolution was: “I am going to have a great year by cuddling up with my new ATF** and few of my other favorites!”

And somewhere along the way, you commented, “Yup.... You tend to change your mind as to ATF pretty frequently....”
According to Wikepedia, favorite (or favourite in Britain) “was the intimate companion of a ruler or other important person”. It also goes on to say, “The term is also sometimes employed by conservative writers who want to avoid terms such as "royal mistress", or "friend", "companion" or "lover" of either sex. Several favourites had sexual relations with the monarch (or their spouse), but the feelings of the monarch for the favourite covered the full gamut from a simple faith in the favourite's abilities, through various degrees of emotional affection and dependence, to sexual infatuation.“

And the Merriam-Webster dictionary defines favorite as “one that is treated or regarded with special favor or liking;especially : a person who is specially loved, trusted, or provided with favors by someone of high rank or authority.”

And finally, dictionary.com perhaps is of more modern day usage, simply states that a favorite is “a person or thing regarded with special favor or preference.”
So, as we discuss the meaning of “ATF,” the relevant perspective is that of the Hobby. From my Hobby point of view then, my ATF is the girl that is the most favorite girl up to now, EVER. But, the “All Time” in the acronym to me does NOT mean FOR all time and eternity. It means, UP TO this point in time or THROUGH all time in the past up to the present, and I will give you this much. “ATF” DOES however signify a conscious decision to designate the favorite as #1 ever, but once again NOT necessarily forever. Relationships are dynamic, NOT static. So that means, at any given point in time, I have more than one, or several favorites, but only ONE ATF at a time.

So what does it mean when I say “current ATF” or “new ATF” vs. the “old ATF”? “Current” ATF is in fact somewhat redundant, since ATF means to me, current. But as with the description of “new” ATF, “current” simply is used to clearly distinguish the fact that you are not talking about your previous or “old” ATF, who may have been your ATF for some time. What is so mysterious about that? Also, if I generically refer to my new or current ATF and old ATFs, I may be simply acknowledging that they were at one time, my ATF. Kinda like there is only one wife at a time, but can be several ex-wives… lol, you would know about that!

“What a cycle!” you say. Hey…life is a cycle…it beats the alternative. You can slow down, you can speed it up. Ying and Yang… But let me emphasize that I do agree with you in that for me my ATF would not and does not change often. Whereas, my group of current “favorites” may change more often, not necessarily because of my opinion of them, but as you pointed out, it’s a cycle and people come and go, in and out of the Hobby.

Now depending on what stage of the Hobby experience you are in, the frequency at which your ATF changes may, and probably will change. Your definition of ATF may also evolve. What I am saying is that if you are a newbie, and have seen ten girls, then whoever rocks your world most wildly in your opinion up to that point is most likely your ATF (that meets the definition doesn’t it?). It’s also likely that you may find 2 or 3 others that you would characterize as very good experiences that you would like to repeat, and so they are your “favorites”.

So, to use a simplistic example, you see 10 women over time. The “favorite” factor rating of the 5 best experiences range from 7 ~ 8 on a scale from 1 to 10. So, for a relative newbie, if only one of those 10 women hit an “8” rating, she is likely to be your ATF. Now time goes on… you see 10 more new women… now you have a sample of 20 over time. One of those rings your bell at 8.5 and does so continuously. Voila… you have a new ATF. You also have a group of 3 or 4 others that consistently would score 7.5 ~ 8.4. These are you other favorites. Now, at 8.5, its getting to be a hard act to beat. So, she stays your ATF a lot longer than the first one, but one day, when you are up to a lifetime Hobby experience of 100 women, one comes along and dings you bell with a TKO at “9”. A new ATF is born! So your old ATF gets pissy because she is no longer top dog, but with more experience, you are up to 5 or 6 other women that consistently deliver experiences in the 8 up to 9 range. Your standards are coming up, and getting harder to beat. Then something happens to your ATF. Her performance slips to 8.5, then 8.0 and finally one fateful day, below 7.0 as she starts to take you for granted. So, with much regret, you stop seeing her, but remember fondly that one time she delivered a 9.5 experience.

So, you plug along, content with your group of 5 or 6 favorites, with some occasional cyclical change in the composition and standings. Your ATF is still your ATF by definition, since no one has surpassed the consistent average 9.0 and the one-time 9.5 experience. Then one glorious day, you realize that one of your favorites seen in a different light is in fact a consistent 9.1 or maybe even a 9.2. When your “old” ATF who you haven’t seen in 6 months tells you that the “lets make up” conversation you are having with her is a “bullshit” way to treat your ATF, you remember that the reason you don’t see her anymore is that you didn’t like the way your old ATF treated you in a “bullshit” way. So finally, you wake up and she is no longer your ATF, and you decide to search for a new ATF, someone that might be a 9.5 in your eyes without “bullshit” in either direction.

Yes, I am a romantic. I realize that this is the Hobby, and the things we say and do are mostly is “make believe”. But, there is the side of me that says that some of the friendships and relationships that we find and hopefully forge along the way are in fact “real”. Originally Posted by austinkboy
wow! just felt like i read an entire novel "whore and piece"
wow! just felt like i read an entire novel "whore and piece" Originally Posted by knotty man
Well...you didn't have to quote the entire post.

Any case, sorry about being verbose...it has been on my mind lately.
just messin wit ya bro. its all good.
and it was rather informative
ATF is just a term like GFE. here in the hobby world they mean much different things than in civvie life.

ATF's get jobs, get married, move, etc etc etc. So while she may have been placed on the ATF shelf, there are other ATF's sitting up there next to her.

ATF's mean many things, to many people. It certainly doesn't equate to the "Love of your Life", certainly not in the hobby world.

I am very happy with my current ATF, but she is a woman and she will eventually find a permanent man or another lifestyle and I will wish her all the happiness she deserves, which is a LOT.