Ass Worship /Femdom

I love to lick ass and get smothered by girls. All my girlfriends found it weird that I liked to play with their ass so much. Now, when I meet someone, I don't tell them my fantasies to be considered "weird". I thought I liked domination and met up with a well known domina from backpage, but I didn't like anything other than the part where she made me lick her ass.

Share your thoughts.
Ok
I also love licking a girl's ass. Also great when I can finger her ass knuckle deep.
Me too. Love being sat on or otherwise forced to lick an asshole squeaking clean, while femdom has option to disrespect and rape mine.
You are dating the wrong women. ANYONE who doesn't love ass play is much too boring and uptight.
I'll be there for you

I love to lick ass and get smothered by girls. All my girlfriends found it weird that I liked to play with their ass so much. Now, when I meet someone, I don't tell them my fantasies to be considered "weird". I thought I liked domination and met up with a well known domina from backpage, but I didn't like anything other than the part where she made me lick her ass.

Share your thoughts. Originally Posted by Golpacha
You can lick my ass all you want to baby. The girl you found just didn't entic you, but that certainly doesn't mean you don't care to be dominated. You've gotta try some new-- like me

Think I can smother you with my ass?

S
Hi guys, thanks for responding. Good to know I am not the only one. Seriously though, I did become very ashamed for liking ass so much.

TorreyValentine and Stacy Monroe. I would love to be under your ass.
Stacey, you can put that fine ass on my face anytime;-)

Share your thoughts. Originally Posted by Golpacha

You will come to me soon..lol
when it comes to kinky sessions are facesitting & ass worship (second only to strap-on). 9/10 guys that see me are into this, and I have no complaints! I just love watching their faces turn red and feeling them move underneath me while they struggle to breathe.

You will come to me soon..lol Originally Posted by leilover
Yes, history has proven that I will... soon!
Love worshiping my mistresses sweet ass. She loves to use different positions including sitting on my face.
Just my luck I pass out and lose my woody....I'll pass on smothering. My ass festive will be sitting up
I LUV ASS PLAY.......
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMM,.jpg (43.5 KB, 836 views)