What body type am I?

Would someone, or everyone, please tell me what body type they think I am?
I describe myself as curvy. But I've been told I'm "girlish". But, I'm sure I'm not a spinner type.
It wouldn't be very sexy to describe myself as "average".
The thing is, I now hesitate to call myself "curvy" because I've heard thats a term BBW types use. Nothing wrong with BBW, I just don't think that really defines me...
Other providers who want this question to be answered, feel free to post your pics as well!
My showcase pics are accurate, but from last year. Here's a couple I took the other day.
Attachment 510638
Attachment 510639
Attachment 510640
76 views and no replies?
Come on guys, you won't hurt my feelings. Just be honest.
Would I say BBW no not yet. The body type I would say you have would be diamond shape. You might want to update your showcase photos to more current ones
Would I say BBW no not yet. The body type I would say you have would be diamond shape. You might want to update your showcase photos to more current ones Originally Posted by Sinfulj
What is diamond shape?
My shoulders are broader than my hips. In fashion terms I'm an inverted triangle hourglass. But I'm not putting that in my ads because guys would be like, "Wtf?"

I am working on getting more current pics. Thanks for your opinion.

Not even close to BBW!

It's not very sexy to say average, for sure. I say you're a slightly curvy MILF. "Slightly" let's them know you are not bbw.

And you've got balls the size of Texas to post such true pics. I am truly inspired! You are beautiful and amazing!

Curvy/Thick.

Not even close to BBW!

It's not very sexy to say average, for sure. I say you're a slightly curvy MILF. "Slightly" let's them know you are not bbw.

And you've got balls the size of Texas to post such true pics. I am truly inspired! You are beautiful and amazing!

Originally Posted by milfy2002
Thank you dear. I think I like this "slightly curvy MILF" description. I think that hits it pretty well.
You're so beautiful too! Thank you very much for your comments.
Tighten up things a little, work on your abs and you could state athletic.
With some gorgeous breasts that are truly way above average.
I think you have a nice body, I would say slightly curvy as well
Glob

I describe myself as curvy. But I've been told I'm "girlish". But, I'm sure I'm not a spinner type.
The thing is, I now hesitate to call myself "curvy" because I've heard thats a term BBW types use. Nothing wrong with BBW, I just don't think that really defines me...
Other providers who want this question to be answered, feel free to post your pics as well!
My showcase pics are accurate, but from last year. Here's a couple I took the other day.
Attachment 510638
Attachment 510639
Attachment 510640 Originally Posted by PiperPosh
  • anita
  • 03-15-2016, 12:47 PM
I think you have a nice body, I would say slightly curvy as well Originally Posted by BigTex77
+1
  • BLM69
  • 03-15-2016, 01:11 PM
You're a brave woman for asking to be judged in here, I would say extra baggage around the stomach/sides and back area. I just looked at your showcase pics, they're a bit different than the pics posted here.
Typical MILF, not even close to my definition of BBW.
You're not a twig, which is good. You got meat on you, another plus. You have pronounced love handles, something for me to hold on to.......
Glob

Attachment 510638
Attachment 510639
Attachment 510640 Originally Posted by PiperPosh