How do you delete your showcase?

Hello Eccie, I am not very computer savvy- can someone please tell me how to delete my showcase? Also, when I delete my showcase I will not be searchable correct? Will the reviews I have still show up under hobbyists profiles?

Thank you friends!
You leaving? Aww, man. That sucks.

I was looking forward to seeing you one day.
Originally Posted by mrredcat43
LOL
Hello Eccie, I am not very computer savvy- can someone please tell me how to delete my showcase? Also, when I delete my showcase I will not be searchable correct? Will the reviews I have still show up under hobbyists profiles?

Thank you friends! Originally Posted by Adriana Marshall
I feel like someone ought to make an attempt at a serious answer. I hope this is correct.

PM a mod for the official version. I'm fairly sure, though, that, even if your showcase is deleted, your name will still be easily findable. It will be in the "Provider: " line of each review, and, even if your account is guested, while your original posts will show up under the guested ID, your name will show up if your original posts are quoted by someone.

Go to Google and enter

site:eccie.net "adriana marshall" and see what comes up. Any reviews and posts that contain your name will still be there after your account is guested, I'm fairly sure.
Adriana you're set up now so you can't receive messages....