Lovers lane...not the street...

Do any of you ladies enjoy a good make-out session before the main festivities? I would love to know who you are! That gets me going more than anything else...pm if you like!

Hotdiggity

Returning after taking a break...
OMG, I can make out until the cows come home!

I think I have a kissing fetish!
I LOVE making out! I remember how much it used to get me all hot and bothered as a teen... only its more intense now!
Makes the session so much better IMO
I seem to remember the pre- and post-coitus activities longer than the hot sweaty parts. The tender touches, the soft kisses, the gentle strokes and pleasant conversation are in my opinion what separate the good providers from the "can't get my mind off of you" kind.

But I doubt I'd remember them if there hadn't been a great finish!
I love a good make out session. Kissing is by far the biggest turn on for me!
I really enjoy a good pre-activity DFK make out session. A long, tongue sucking, tongue wrestle kind of DFK with great sexual passion. None of this stupid half tongue in mouth, tongue darting / flickering shit. That is NOT Deep French Kissing. I am talking old school, simple passionate, kissing. Gets the blood flowing and tingling feeling, throughout the body. "Genie In The Bottle" and "Melanie" knows, what I am talking about. Which ladies enjoy this kind of DFK?
Then you should try Ze. You may not get your tongue back.
Then you should try Ze. You may not get your tongue back. Originally Posted by just4funindfw

She will, if she wants a great tongue lashing DATY session, afterwards.
Then you should try Ze. You may not get your tongue back. Originally Posted by just4funindfw
Ze is a wonderful person but she is out of the picture now.

I have always felt that a woman just cannot get excited unless there is kissing beforehand. I cannot.

It's important to have that connection with a man before going further.

In alternative play, kissing is not always a part of it. But an one on one encounter that is vanilla is made much more rich by sharing that type of touch. And affection.