***Monroe?***

Is there hobbying there? I normally go to Sport and trying to expand my trips. Any info is appreciated.
It's about 1/5 the size of Shreveport but a lot of wealthy sexually deprived guys. My advice is to stay in a hotel near I-20, specific hotel removed. It's on xyz and you can park in the back and no one will see you. Monroe is a very nosey town and everyone knows everyone. So you have to be very discreet.

Do not stay in West Monroe. The bible belt is in full swing there and if caught you may never get out of jail.
Dear Monroe LE:

I know you're busy and never read the Shreveport boards on eccie. So I just thought I'd make sure what hotel I've recommended to a provider considering a visit. Yeah, I know Monroe is a bustling town and asian women abound.

Love,
A friend
I guess Sovanna's PM wasn't working?
Wow really? Desperado what you mean? I shouldn't go?
Sovanna, sorry for mentioning a hotel. In all honesty, Monroe is probably a crap shoot for being a profitable stop. Guys in Monroe typically will go to Shreveport or Jackson rather than risk their wives catching them in this small town.

And, regarding the Asian girls in Monroe, the only ones there are serving fried rice and doing nails. I just don't know what's wrong with them here.
Sovanna:

What I meant was all of the detailed information that vito put in his public forum post (and that HID had to edit out), should have been sent to you via PM---to keep it private and away from LE.
Lol ok vito idk what the hotel was. I always book my rooms online. Gotcha desperado.
HID, now you know damn well there's not any LE in monroe that can read, all they can do is donuts and milk, JR