Senate committee passes assault weapon ban

to almost certain death in the full Senate. This bill would also ban high capacity magazines. The important point is that when I first posted about Feinstein's bill some here said it would never see the light of day much less get through committee. I guess I was right again and my detractors were wrong.

Also found out that Diane Feinstein can't take it like she can dish it out. Time for her to man up or get out.
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...s-senator-cruz
It's like patting yourself on the back for predicting the sun would rise in east this morning. Everybody knows the ban isn't going to pass JD. Your application to MENSA is denied.

As for the dust-up between Cruz and Feinstein....Feinstein bitch-slapped your smug, arrogant hero. I didn't watch your Breitbart clip but I saw one this morning where Cornyn practically rolls his eyes while listening to Cruz' little lecture on the meaning of the Constitution. What a maroon.

to almost certain death in the full Senate. This bill would also ban high capacity magazines. The important point is that when I first posted about Feinstein's bill some here said it would never see the light of day much less get through committee. I guess I was right again and my detractors were wrong.

Also found out that Diane Feinstein can't take it like she can dish it out. Time for her to man up or get out.
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...s-senator-cruz Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I hate to reveal privileged info but I'm already a member of MENSA. Want to see the secret handshake?
  • CJ7
  • 03-15-2013, 02:25 PM
must have taken notes from Romneys legislation when he was Govie ..
I hate to reveal privileged info but I'm already a member of MENSA. Want to see the secret handshake? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Does it involve my junk?

Oh, and it's spelled MENSTRUAL, dummy!

LMAO -- Breitbart, where Mensa members get their facts!

Cruz got bitchslapped by a grownup. Mark my words, the recall campaign will begin before the 2014 midterms.
I hate to reveal privileged info but I'm already a member of MENSA. Want to see the secret handshake? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Snick
Sure you are, dumbass. Shouldn't you be out in the woods sneaking up on a deer?
Or a deer's JUNK?
The government is trying to ban guns, and all you guys can do is make of the person who tells you. Pitiful.
HA HA HA HA!

What do you want to bet that the Senate passes the bill, as it left committees.

HA HA HA HA!

You're a fool!

Psst ...you showed him your junk, didn't you?
The Senate will probably pass the bill, but your hated Republicans in the House will stop it.
Actually, I'm not so sure they can get the 60 votes to actually send it to a full vote, unless of course come back-handed shenanigans happen.
You're right, Chef. I forgot about that.
Explain your statement that the government is trying to ban guns. Is that true or not? Are you a liar for making that statement or not? Which? Will you be able to keep your musket? Your Glock? Your Remington 870 12 gauge pump shotgun?

Why do you have to lie? In every single post you make?

The government is trying to ban guns, and all you guys can do is make of the person who tells you. Pitiful. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
They are in fact attempting to ban certain types of weapons. This has been in the forefront of most news agencies of late or have just been ignoring it?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/24/politi...n-bill-details