S.A. Gorilla Pimp Arrested : Eight women removed from home

• ognob
  • 03-08-2017, 08:50 PM
Have any of you ladies tried to use Seeking Arrangements?

Allegedly this pimp was kidnapping girls from Seeking Arrangements and forced them to work in his brothel.

SANDY SPRINGS, GA (CBS46) -
Sandy Springs police arrested a man accused of human trafficking.

They removed eight women from the house after one of them called 911 looking for help to get out.

She told the the 911 dispatcher she met the suspect on a site that connects women with wealthy men for "sugar daddy dating."

Kenndric Roberts, 33, was arrested Tuesday morning around 8 a.m. at a home on Strauss Lane in Sandy Springs. He has been charged with false imprisonment and trafficking of persons for labor.

"I’m in a really bad situation and I need to get out," the 20-year-old told the dispatcher.

She says she met Roberts on the social media site Seeking Arrangements, which connects women with wealthy men. The caller said she was brought there to dance for money, and had even been forced to get plastic surgery.

Listen to the 911 call
When officers arrived at the home, they found a total of eight women inside. The women have all been removed from the residence. Four were referred to victim services and the other four are with friends or family.

"What we believe was happening is these women were basically lured there with a promise of either financial help or a modeling career or some kind of career advancement," said Sandy Springs Police Sgt. Sam Worsham.

He said the current charges are related to the one woman who called with the complaint. Police are interviewing the other women and said additional charges could be coming.

Neighbors were stunned to learn about the allegations.

"We have seen a lot of movement of cars, a lot of cars coming in and out," said the president of the homeowners association for the neighborhood,
Mark Feinberg. "I just spoke to our management company and they were talking about that there was a shift of cars coming in between 5 p.m.in the afternoon to about 2 a.m. at night.”

CBS46 learned the house is a rental property and Roberts wasn't the official renter, but knows the true renter.

"It can happen in any neighborhood in our area," said Feinberg.

The FBI is offering assistance in the investigation.

Roberts is expected to make his first appearance Thursday morning.

Copyright 2017 WGCL-TV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Alleged Brothel

Alleged Pimp/"Boss"/Kidnapper

http://www.kmov.com/story/34693400/m...ge-inside-home
So was Gorilla meant to be an offensive racial comment in your title?
Don't see that in the article anywhere, says a lot about you.
Don't see that in the article anywhere, says a lot about you. Originally Posted by bottoms up
I was thinking the same
  • ognob
  • 03-08-2017, 09:34 PM
hold up...we can't use the term "gorilla pimp" anymore?

if a pimp is kidnapping, threatening, and going to the boot on "hoes" that is considered gorilla pimpin'....it has nothing to do with race.

Trump got you muthafuckas paranoid and on edge.
Don't see that in the article anywhere, says a lot about you. Originally Posted by bottoms up

Gorilla pimping = pimping by force
Gorilla pimping = pimping by force Originally Posted by trilla11

That is what I was thinking, too, although I shamefully admit to reading the thread title and getting a momentary mental flash of Magilla Gorilla in a wide-brimmed, sequined, purple pimp hat with a giant feather hunched over a horde of hairy hos hungrily eyeing big bananas.

Getting back to the seriousness of the topic, the guy is a pond-scum amoeba example of depraved humanity! Lock him up and lose the key.

I looked into Seeking Arrangements, and the site didn't seem credibly viable. Too much potential for flimflammery and scammery, I thought, and evidently I was correct.

Gorilla pimping = pimping by force Originally Posted by trilla11
Exactly. The term Gorilla has nothing to do with race. It describes his method of pimping. No differnt from the term romeo pimp.
Romeo pimp? You picking on Dagos?
Romeo pimp? You picking on Dagos? Originally Posted by worldbfree
WBF, I think you both are picking on Italian's. How rude and insensitive!!! Hopefully, we can all agree this thug pimp is a piece of trash who deserves a lengthy stay at the crossbar hotel for what he did to these ladies.

P.S. No offense intended toward the united garbage workers union when I called the pimp trash. Also, you racism and political correctness pimps are a GD pain in the ASS causing me to write this disclaimer to pacify you all. Get a life!!!
He needs to smile before I can truly determine of he's indeed a Gorilla. even though I was looking for a slightly darker shade he does have the facial bone structure of a silver back
hold up...we can't use the term "gorilla pimp" anymore?

if a pimp is kidnapping, threatening, and going to the boot on "hoes" that is considered gorilla pimpin'....it has nothing to do with race.

Trump got you muthafuckas paranoid and on edge. Originally Posted by ognob
I agree
Plus wasn't that term used in Super Fly or The Mack movies?
Hopefully, we can all agree this thug pimp is a piece of trash

P.S. No offense intended toward the united garbage workers union when I called the pimp trash. Also, you racism and political correctness pimps are a GD pain in the ASS causing me to write this disclaimer to pacify you all. Get a life!!! Originally Posted by DocHolyday
So funny and so true!
This is the problem with this country. Too many people looking for the least little thing to get offended by. Perhaps next time you will do a search before complaining.

You should do a search on 'snowflake' and see what you come up with, outside of the obvious.
Mighty racist to assume that the term "gorilla" would have been meant as a racial slur.

Some people will never get it. Not everything in life is categorized by race. Stop keeping score and start living like human beings. IMHO a pimp is an animal regardless of what skin color they are wearing.