Did you know?

• Trip
  • 10-13-2011, 01:53 AM
If I can hold out for 2 minutes, 31 seconds... I'm automatically above average? Nice. Also, the 18 quarts thing can't be right. I probably crushed that marker from simply masturbating between the ages of 13-16.
  • Sabor
  • 10-13-2011, 08:20 AM
Hey Grin, so you quit spanking the monkey when you turned 17? I think you're right about amount given up during the teenage years, could have had 2 or 3 ejaculations within the 2.5 minute time frame back then.
  • ezman
  • 10-13-2011, 11:40 AM
"5" inches on average? wow.

But unfortunately, I have never had sex at work.
15: 30% of women over 80 still have sex with their spouses or boyfriends. (plural)

So what was going on all those times in the 30's-50's when women rolled over and feigned sleep? LOL Sorry... Just a thought I had... Other than that I'm all for data showing we all have PLENTY of good fucking ahead of us!!! If he's right, the fella who said I had the sexual energy of two 19 yr olds could mean some livening up at the retirement home when I get there in 30 yrs or so. hehe

Fun read, Trip!
#5...that's funny because %100 of reviews have chicks busting nuts several ti.es a session.
#5...that's funny because %100 of reviews have chicks busting nuts several ti.es a session. Originally Posted by bubbaJay

That's so funny. I mean, every guy wants to think the girl had an orgasm so of course they write it on a review. It doesnt mean she did though. Not saying it never happens, but very few women just cum on command like that. Usually, it takes a little effort and definitly foreplay.
squirting is a pretty good indication tho
squirting is a pretty good indication tho Originally Posted by bubbaJay

lol! Definitly True...
Howdy, Folks!

...flavor of edible underwear?

It's odd that the least favorite flavor of edible underwear has been blurred out. Wonder why?

Ah - It's chocolate.

From another site:

Why would someone blur out chocolate? Not like it's a brand name, or something...
Apparently rubbing your dick under the desk was reported as sex...
I, however, really have fucked a girlfriend in my corner office... LOl
OMG i have heard that about a the pig! Lucky oinkers! How do scientist figure things like that out! Like dolphins are the only animal that actually has sex for pleasure and not for mating purposes only. CRAZY