HobByist On Here NCNS Me!!!

Dallas_man_34 made an appointment for 2:30 pm through PMs and never called never showed its kinda rude not to say your coming or anything atleast make an excuse instead of just not calling ugh
Coulda been that time of the month for him...?
J/K Melinda...sorry it happened but you know the good thing about this? Now that it's happened to you and you feel how shitty it is, you'll be less likely to do it to us guys...
His grandmother died, again.
I have never NCNS anyone ive actually let a few guys get away with NCNS but not anymore I am done being nice!!!
you have such a beautiful ass when you are angry... muah! most of us Dallas guys are not this way sweety.
you have such a beautiful ass when you are angry... muah! most of us Dallas guys are not this way sweety. Originally Posted by luiz7667
Thank You LOL
Dallas_man_34 made an appointment for 2:30 pm through PMs and never called never showed its kinda rude not to say your coming or anything at least make an excuse instead of just not calling ugh Originally Posted by Melinda Treats
melinda, sorry that you two didnt get together for a deliteful time.

there might be a really good or a really bogus reason why he didnt make it to the appt.

i noticed that you posted this Tues 4/30 at 03:14 PM about his appt scheduled for Tues at 2:30 pm.

my suggestion [similar to what i posted on techu's post about NCNS] - give Dallas_man_34 a day or so [def more than 45 mins] to contact you w/ an explanation before making an announcement like this. do unto others what you'd want them to do to you.
I learn so much here on how to run my small business. I'm hanging a sign out front "FU. I'm done being nice."

I'm also sending follow up emails to all my estimates "how dare you waste my time talking about your project and then not buying."

And i will be calling NCNS clients and demanding credit card info to charge for wasting my time.

I expect these changes will significantly improve sales and marketing efforts as well as boost customer satisfaction.
  • Tetas
  • 04-30-2013, 06:36 PM
Way too obscure Luv4Fun!
wow defending a time waster that guy just never was coming
PMDelites offers excellent advice. In the DFW area with all the road construction a delay of 45 minutes or more is not uncommon. Dont blast out that you wont be nice any more, of course angry sex is sometimes the best.
I agree with the OP on posting a NCNS. Guys don't like when it happens to us so its NLT fair to post the other side. I won't defend either side of a NCNS without knowing th exacts firsthand.

I disagree with the OP posting this in respect to the time lapse between scheduled appointment and the actual post. Give it the 24 hour wait and see what happens deal. Hopefully nothing bad has happened to the guy. Then if there is no explanation, post him up!

Just my $.02
Mmmmmmm....Sexy Mallory has a really nice buttooski.......sorry to get off track of the topic, folks; I guess I'm easily distracted these days, that's all.
Shit happens. You let everyone know. But I gotta say that it's all how you handle this type of crap. You saying you're not gonna be nice anymore is putting you on his level, and I'd bet more than one hobbyist just made a mental note to scratch you off any futures. Sorry that happened to you, but just sayin'.
I meant im not gonna be nice and let the hobbyists get away with NCNS me anymore and he never Pmed or called me still so he has no excuse just a complete time waster