fact check crazy Trump

... Fact Check Trump??

... Ya mean when on "60 Minutes" He told Lesley Stahl that
the Hunter laptop was REAL? ... And she claimed it was
debunked as Russian disinformation.

Or when Trump surely claimed that AL Gore was "out of his tree"
with his predictions of Manhattan being "under water"...

... Thanks for this thread, mate ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Salty trying to switch gears, beautifully done.

Your time is better spent obtaining proof of what you state are FACTS.

As it is, you are floundering.
I don't need to prove anything.

What you need to prove is Trump signed a paper authorizing use of the National Guard. A copy will be fine.

If you can't...it is not a FACT.

Chew on that for awhile. You could spend your time researching and providing it. But will you...? Originally Posted by VitaMan

i already have. i know the truth. do you?
Where is the copy of the paper Trump signed authorizing use of the National Guard ?

Never seen TWK and Salty flounder as much as they are here. Look what they are coming up with.
Where is the copy of the paper Trump signed authorizing use of the National Guard ?

Never seen TWK and Salty flounder as much as they are here. Look what they are coming up with. Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you knew who's responsibility to request the National Guard it was, you'd know something.
Still waiting

Total failure by TWK and Salty to provide proof of what they assert as FACT
We can hear Salty echos already.

The FBI must have destroyed the records. It has to be a conspiracy. Just like the records of Trump asking for the National Guard on Jan 06 must have been destroyed. Originally Posted by VitaMan
back at the Salty mind

You are talking about Mr. Trump, who used to disguise his voice, call up radio stations, then praise and adulate...Mr. Trump

The wool is pulled far, far over your eyes.

And the National Guard thing has already been FACT checked and debunked. He made NO request.

Yet you are still referring to it as FACT. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Very tiresome you keep presenting gossip as FACT. Trump never made a formal request for the National Guard.

Get a copy of his signed request for use of the National Guard.

Also you constantly present your conspiracy theories as true unless proven otherwise.

The way you are going, you will soon become an honorary citizen of Roswell New Mexico. Originally Posted by VitaMan

here is you claiming three times you know the facts. you don't. back up your posts.

the answer is surprisingly simple, if you know the facts.
Waiting to see the signed copy of the letter by Trump requesting use of National Guard

If you can't provide it, you're all hat and no cattle. How many times will you try to avoid and deflect that ?

I'm done here unless that letter shows up. You can't prove what you assert is a FACT.
Waiting to see the signed copy of the letter by Trump requesting use of National Guard

If you can't provide it, you're all hat and no cattle. How many times will you try to avoid and deflect that ?

I'm done here unless that letter shows up. You can't prove what you assert is a FACT. Originally Posted by VitaMan

you are done because you don't know anything about how the National Guard can be deployed. i suggest you research Posse Comitatus to start with.
You haven't proven anything.

You can't even prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.

THEREFORE:

the assertion that Trump requested the National Guard is a FACT is thrown out
You haven't proven anything.

You can't even prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.

THEREFORE:

the assertion that Trump requested the National Guard is a FACT is thrown out Originally Posted by VitaMan

so close to the truth yet you are still blind to the facts.

find out why.
If you want to know or discuss who has the authority to release the National Guard, that is one thing.

That is not what is being discussed here.
If you want to know or discuss who has the authority to release the National Guard, that is one thing.

That is not what is being discussed here. Originally Posted by VitaMan

yea it is. you wanted to "fact check" trump, and you brought up the national guard, in your own post .. right here .. so you made it about that. unless you want to admit you went off topic .. in your own thread .. yeah that's inconvenient isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan

The FBI must have destroyed the records. It has to be a conspiracy. Just like the records of Trump asking for the National Guard on Jan 06 must have been destroyed.

this is your post, yes?
No it is not. You are being too cute now.

You have still failed to provide proof Trump requested the National Guard. That is what is being discussed.

You are trying to avoid that and discuss other things.

Too cute even for you.
No it is not. You are being too cute now. Originally Posted by VitaMan

women tell me i'm handsome. even the ones i don't pay.

bahahaha

maybe you should pm biomed to close your thread.

your post ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan

The FBI must have destroyed the records. It has to be a conspiracy. Just like the records of Trump asking for the National Guard on Jan 06 must have been destroyed.

this your post? don't be cute .. admit it.
echoing Salty too ? You really want to use that excuse ?

You are just back to your old ways of convuluting.

You managed to have several threads shut down this week. And asked for the mods in a discussion on your possible stalking. Guess that is your new thing.

Provide proof Trump requested the National Guard.

If you can't, then stop.