fact check crazy Trump

A behind the scenes look at the on screen face of Salty and TWK. vs. the reality

For Mr. Trump, this started way back when he would call up radio stations, disguise his voice, and give fake information about....Mr. Trump.

Hope that doesn't happen to you, Salty
As Salty and TWK continue to put up post after post, but provide no PROOF, only dodge, deflect, convulute, and pivot, it is time to put Salty's statement and TWK's little "secret" to bed once and for all.

CLAIM: Former President Donald Trump signed an order to deploy 20,000 National Guard troops before his supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, but was stopped by the House sergeant at arms, at the behest of Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

AP ASSESSMENT: FALSE. Trump issued no such order before or during the rioting. Speaker Pelosi does not control National Guard troops.

There is no evidence that Trump actually signed any order requesting National Guard troops

Congress doesn’t control the National Guard, legal experts say. Guard troops are generally controlled by governors.

The claims “make no sense at all,” William Banks, a law professor at Syracuse University said.
... Oh Blimey!

... The AP?? and a law bloke from Syracuse??
Were the "Pros from Dover" too busy to comment?

... First off, WHO made the claim that president Trump
"signed the order to deploy 20,000 National Guard Troops"??

The president cannot ORDER the troops to DC. ... He can onley ASK
that they be deployed.

... And Trump DID - Two days before... Asking Pelosi and
The DC Chief. ... The reason, as I've mentioned, was due to
the LARGER expected crowd... And to control traffic around
the Capitol.

You should have checked the Trump White House.
Not the AP.

The AP reported that the Hunter laptop was FAKE and Russian dis-info.
Did you fact-check them while you were fact-checking Trump??

... Ye Christ! ... "signed the order to deploy them"
Lemme guess... "colluded with Russia" also??

#### Salty
Oh please

Like Trump, you can't admit when you have lost.

And that must be the 1000th time Hunter's laptop appears in 1 of you posts
... You CLAIM that you fact-check.

... So tell us... Is the Hunter laptop REAL?

### Salty
The issue is whether it is a FACT that Trump requested the National Guard.

What TWK has presented does not support that. It actually supports the opposite. Originally Posted by VitaMan
what have you presented? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Got tired of seeing this thread pop up in my browsing of the PF. So, I did a precursory look. I can't find where donny requested the Guard. At least two other parties requested the Guard. And only one from donny press secretary that the Guard was on the way. *BUT* the PS did not state #HeWhoShallBeNamed requested them.

So, it appears VM is correct as this moment that the Big Cheato did not request them. Always open to have others "prove" me wrong.
Here we are on a thread about Trump.

And all Salty does is continue his obsession with Hunter Biden.
I think Pence asked for National Guard help. Trump did not request it.
Testimony in Congress:
“ MARK MILLEY: Vice President Pence? There were two or three calls with Vice President Pence. He was very animated and he issued very explicit, very direct, unambiguous orders. There was no question about that. And he was — and I can give you the exact quotes I guess from some of our record somewhere, but he was very animated, very direct, very firm.

And to Secretary Miller, get the military down here, get the guard down here, put down this situation, etc. [End Videotape]

ELAINE LURIA: As you heard earlier in the hearing, the President did not call the Vice President or anyone in the military, federal law enforcement, or DC government, not a single person. But General Milley did hear from Mark Meadows. The contrast between that call and his calls with Vice President Pence tell you everything you need to know about President Trump's dereliction of duty.”
you do realize that a verbal request was made to both the pentagon and pelosi's office, and both said no. no formal written request was made.
I think Pence asked for National Guard help. Trump did not request it. Originally Posted by Bjornofthenorth
that he did, but that was during the riot not before the incident as being discussed heatedly here.