Providers Thoughts On Thank You Gifts

Hello ladies. I know at times guys have gone above and beyond to help you out and Im sure to say thanks maybe a discount or extra time was given or maybe their favorite beverage was purchased. What if roles were reversed and the provider was there to help out the hobbiest. I know thank you goes a long way. But suppose the guy wants to do more. What are your suggestions? Nice tip, flowers, gift card or other suggestion.
I think a simple "thank you" is quite enough and knowing you, I am sure that you have said it more than once.

Although.....that new Camaro is looking really hot in Black on Black.....I kid I kid!!
Not sure of the camaro but the challenger from Fast Five I would get but comes with no Vin Diesel or Paul Walker lol and I probably did say thank you to much but was a huge help.
You can keep Vin and Paul...the Charger is way hotter than both of them!!

I am an over thanker too...so I feel your pain
  • fawn
  • 06-05-2011, 06:35 PM
Hello ladies. I know at times guys have gone above and beyond to help you out and Im sure to say thanks maybe a discount or extra time was given or maybe their favorite beverage was purchased. What if roles were reversed and the provider was there to help out the hobbiest. I know thank you goes a long way. But suppose the guy wants to do more. What are your suggestions? Nice tip, flowers, gift card or other suggestion. Originally Posted by kend61
Hey baby, this could really help you in your search for that perfect gift for the lady in question....
When looking at her showcase and profile it should tell you the gifts she prefers......
You can keep Vin and Paul...the Charger is way hotter than both of them!! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Agreed! But Reese is hotter than any other ride!
As long as its not a severed head or something I appreciate all gifts...LOL
I have received many small gifts over the past year and although it is never expected and Always appreciated!
As long as its not a severed head or something I appreciate all gifts...LOL Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
You are a sweetie, AN. Always kind and appreciative of others.
I want seed potatos. When you have those potatoes in the bottom the pantry that have started to grow eyes... ya those. I need seed potatoes. I'm the cheapest date EVER.
Hey baby, this could really help you in your search for that perfect gift for the lady in question....
When looking at her showcase and profile it should tell you the gifts she prefers...... Originally Posted by fawn
Thanks Fawn!
I have received gifts from time to time (many many thanks for gracious gestures)
from guys reading my showcase! I do little things in my sessions to take
care of my guys to say thank you and go that extra mile! It's my secret,
you have to come and see me to find out!
Hugs and Kisses,
Maria of DFW
As long as its not a severed head or something I appreciate all gifts...LOL Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
Dammit! I just got a fresh shipment of severed heads in! Now what am I gonna do with them???
I want seed potatos. When you have those potatoes in the bottom the pantry that have started to grow eyes... ya those. I need seed potatoes. I'm the cheapest date EVER. Originally Posted by LovingKayla

Good luck. I've had no success in getting them to grow out here.
Hello ladies. I know at times guys have gone above and beyond to help you out and Im sure to say thanks maybe a discount or extra time was given or maybe their favorite beverage was purchased.

What if roles were reversed and the provider was there to help out the hobbiest. I know thank you goes a long way. But suppose the guy wants to do more. What are your suggestions? Nice tip, flowers, gift card or other suggestion. Originally Posted by kend61

i get the first part - a guy does something nice and gets rewarded.

but the second, i dont understand.
the provider was there to help out.
and the guys wants to get her a gift.

is that almost the same - when you receive something nice, give something nice??

do unto others as you would have done to you.

as others have said, check their p411 profile, their website, their ads, their signlines, etc. or just ask her.
I think if you give a gift you shouldn't expect anything extra, if you do then you're probably setting yourself up for disappointment which you can only blame yourself for if nothing extra happens. I gave my ATF a Gucci bracelet without expecting anything in return, in my view she earned it for being stellar! So I guess my suggestion is jewelry, purse, or a gift card to somewhere like Bebe, Mac, Pink, Fredricks, Pink, etc etc.