Mommie/Son Roleplay

Sometimes I will get a request for mother son roleplay...
where I am the mother and the man is the son.
..but in a kinky sexual way...lots of naughty stories and suckling.
I happen to like this form of kink.

Does anyone else?
Providers or hobby guys?
Thanks.
I CAN be very erotic if you ae into this.
done it a few times Dallas to please the mistress. it can be fun role play with some one that has a great imagination and know how to tap into it. LOL
I understand it.
I'm not gonna lie: that is fucking HOT!!!
Hmm, never thought of it before, but could with the right provider.
Oh hell no!
I have no desire for incest role play. I don't find it appealing at all.
I much prefer adult kinks that don't involve incest role play of mother/son or mother/daughter/ nor father /daughter.

Sometimes I will get a request for mother son roleplay...
where I am the mother and the man is the son.
..but in a kinky sexual way...lots of naughty stories and suckling.
I happen to like this form of kink.

Does anyone else?
Providers or hobby guys?
Thanks.
I CAN be very erotic if you ae into this. Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*
Not mother/son maybe buddies mom, would be ok.
That kind of role play is fun... especially when Mom spanks Son.
Best friends mom!
Actually, I specialize in it but I certainly understand that many might find it gross or disturbing. I used to.

The thing to remember is that these men don't REALLY want their mommy ... probably not in the sense that most of us are thinking about it.

What they want is to transport back to a time that they were fed, taken care of, cuddled, etc.

And every. single. person. is different with this type of play.

So there is no describing it at all to others. Some might want clothing to go with that. Some nursing. Others want to be punished for being naughty.

Others want to DO naughty things. The activities run the lengths of an individual's imagination.

Just my thoughts.

Elisabeth
Actually, I specialize in it but I certainly understand that many might find it gross or disturbing. I used to.

The thing to remember is that these men don't REALLY want their mommy ... probably not in the sense that most of us are thinking about it.

What they want is to transport back to a time that they were fed, taken care of, cuddled, etc.

And every. single. person. is different with this type of play.

So there is no describing it at all to others. Some might want clothing to go with that. Some nursing. Others want to be punished for being naughty.

Others want to DO naughty things. The activities run the lengths of an individual's imagination.

Just my thoughts.

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I agree, It is a fantasy role that one enjoys, not a real life act..................
I agree, It is a fantasy role that one enjoys, not a real life act.................. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Thanks, Athena. You understand what I was trying to say perfectly and stated it very well! (I thought that I might get slammed for my post!)

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
On the one hand, I rarely judge any scenario that turns someone on. Certainly I've reveled in stuff that would turn off many members of the Board (PM me if you must.) But I have to agree with Wicked Milf, that I don't understand this fantasy. To me the parent/child fantasy is more about (a disturbing) psychology than eroticism.
Not for me either. But I think the key word is "play". It's not real life.
Its more about being attracted to the "older" woman, the woman in control........Every boy has jacked off to an "older" women, not many boys were 12 jacking off to a 12 year old girl. Playing in the "Mommy" role is me catching my "son" jacking off and punishing him for being a naughty boy. It is about bringing back those fantasies (jackoff material) from the past and getting to finally act them out and make them cum true. Life is to short not to have fun................