Date: 1/23/19
Name: Jane
Phone: After screening
Email Address: languageofloveus@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.languageofloveus.com/
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Domain area
Activities: LFK, DFK, Shower, P2P, Doggy P2P, FOV, FIV, BBBJ, 69, Covered CG, Doggy, Prone Bone, Mish to Explosion
Hair Length and Color: Long straight black hair that flows down past the middle of Jane's back, done up in a bun today
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: The agency lists Jane as a natural 33C-24-36, 5'5", 113 lbs., which seems right. The pics on the agency website are of Jane, but the one of her in red hair is from several years ago. Jane is more sexy than cute now (although I still think Jane is plenty cute), having gained curves in all of the right places in my eyes (her booty!). Pale skin, soft breasts, and the prettiest pussy you've ever seen. And her face still drives me wild - a sweet mix of Korean actress Yoo In-na and former Kpop girl group Bestie's Uji. But what's awesome about Jane is that as spectacular as she is visually, she's even better with her service.
Recommendation: Yes
I concur
Review coming soon
She's one of the best.
She's one of the best. Originally Posted by pussycat

Yes she is. Absolute legit therapy service, rather than just a Hit and Split.
Jane will be missed! Hopefully, she’ll be back before the end of the year, but touring girls’ schedules are always in flux.
Jane will be missed! Hopefully, she’ll be back before the end of the year, but touring girls’ schedules are always in flux. Originally Posted by derised
End of year??? I can't wait that long. Hopefully in a month or 2!

I also concur - beautiful with an outstanding GFE experience!
Ah damn she's gone!?
Love her smile! She said she'll be back to Austin late this year.