Thinking of playing a game.

I am thinking about starting a game on here but wasn't sure if it would be interesting or not??
I remember discussion a couple weeks ago about "How many msog have you had in one appt"
My answer was 3.
I tried to find the thread but could find it.. but I was thinking of starting a game.
I want to see who can top my score of 3 shots for one hour... and if you topped this score (as many tops as you want, just has to be over the high score) then you get a "special prize" at the end of the appointment.
Does this sound like a fun way to offer msog? I like a little competition and I think it could be fun

Tell me what you think?
With one hour appointments, the top is 2. But multiple sessions or overnight...that changes. So without counting the hh or h sessions, 5
What's the prize?
I am not sure yet.. maybe $20 off the appt? any other ideas for prizes?
All games have a Pause button right? LOL. Hell, I can light up the scoreboard if I can pause in between them.
LOL well you can pause anytime you want, just have to stay within your appointment time and top the score to get whatever the "prize" is (probably $20)

but hey, if you dont beat the score atleast we still had fun! lol
I used to see a gent when I still lived in Topeka who always went three rounds, and was on his way out the door in about 35 minutes out of an hour appointment. I used to threaten to tie him up and keep him for the entire hour just to see how many more pops I could get out of him
Oh, this site is full of games.
I used to see a gent when I still lived in Topeka who always went three rounds, and was on his way out the door in about 35 minutes out of an hour appointment. I used to threaten to tie him up and keep him for the entire hour just to see how many more pops I could get out of him Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
OOO 3 in 35 mins, you go girl!! lol
I ready to see Destiny right now.
When does the game start I wanna play
...I want to see who can top my score of 3 shots for one hour... Originally Posted by DestinyInKC
Most people already know where I'm going to go with this thread... Are you talking about your shots or the client? How many O's have you had in an hour, Des?
When does the game start I wanna play Originally Posted by lovethickgirls
I guess I could start now.
Most people already know where I'm going to go with this thread... Are you talking about your shots or the client? How many O's have you had in an hour, Des? Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
That is O's for the men. I am not sure how many times I have o'd in an hour session. I will start counting lol I would say around 4-5 though..
But this game will be for the mens o's.

Think I am going to call my game Pop Till You Drop LOL
what if I fake my o's???
I think you should play both games the guy that can make you O the most wins also