8168665889 - Lana - rips off clients & photos

• 10-17-2013, 11:18 PM
Um, why would you see her today if yesterday you posted her 'no' review all over eccie in different cities?? Not to mention, you called her garbage yesterday....
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=558771

Do you have a personal vendetta against this provider or do you plan to post ALL ladies negative reviews in different cities and then make up that you had a bad experience with each one. Write a fuckin review if you really seen the lady. I think you're full of shit. I'm sure she appreciates you advertising for her though. Your little posts made me check out her ads and profile. She is not the only provider with negative reviews and that has allegedly used someone elses photos or whatnot. The truth always comes out in the end. You are acting like a stalker and that is scary as hell.

Gemma
Holy cow! Just for shits and giggles I checked you out and found out that you have a really shitty track record. And you're known for doing this crap. And have multiple handles. LMAO!
http://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=24525927
Im with Gemma on this one, I can't understand how someone can call someone garbage one day then the following day see her...
Trying to hog her for himself?
I believe Lana has had many positive reviews and nothing of this sort has popped up before, lots of interesting twists, I believe Agent 69 err I mean Gemma is hot on this caper.
I believe Lana has had many positive reviews and nothing of this sort has popped up before, lots of interesting twists, I believe Agent 69 err I mean Gemma is hot on this caper. Originally Posted by dirty dog
LMAO! Aaahh, you know I had some free time on my hands. Think I need to lay off the law & order, ncis, criminal minds, cops, 1st 48 hours shows?
I think if I had that many bad experiences and rip offs in such a short period, I'd buy a bottle of lotion and just take matters into my own hands.
  • 10-18-2013, 04:50 PM
Um, why would you see her today if yesterday you posted her 'no' review all over eccie in different cities?? Not to mention, you called her garbage yesterday....
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=558771

Do you have a personal vendetta against this provider or do you plan to post ALL ladies negative reviews in different cities and then make up that you had a bad experience with each one. Write a fuckin review if you really seen the lady. I think you're full of shit. I'm sure she appreciates you advertising for her though. Your little posts made me check out her ads and profile. She is not the only provider with negative reviews and that has allegedly used someone elses photos or whatnot. The truth always comes out in the end. You are acting like a stalker and that is scary as hell.

Gemma Originally Posted by Gemma34
Hi.

I am looking for an attorney.

Do you represent hobbyists as well?
Well sorry to tell you that it does not take an attorney to figure someone like you out. But better luck with the ladies, you might need an actual attorney if you keep stalking them.
Well sorry to tell you that it does not take an attorney to figure someone like you out. But better luck with the ladies, you might need an actual attorney if you keep stalking them. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Your cold blooded Gemma. I like that.
  • 10-18-2013, 05:09 PM
Well sorry to tell you that it does not take an attorney to figure someone like you out. But better luck with the ladies, you might need an actual attorney if you keep stalking them. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Geez - business must be slow! Sitting online on a Friday night fighting somebody else's battle!

What's going on in the Midwest these days?

It fantastic to have left hell on earth forever.
Geez - business must be slow! Sitting online on a Friday night fighting somebody else's battle!

What's going on in the Midwest these days?

It fantastic to have left hell on earth forever. Originally Posted by 416
left forever but just posted this AM about a provider in KC?
  • 10-18-2013, 05:19 PM
left forever but just posted this AM about a provider in KC? Originally Posted by Doc Savage
...that damned Ted Cruz!

Shutting down the govt threw off the time zones...
  • 10-18-2013, 05:21 PM
Will you represent me? I'll wait til you finish law school...

I heard law enforcement takes these cases very seriously!!!

I am scared....