MMF

This was discussed on the national boards but I wanted some more local opinions.

Ladies - are you into MMF sessions in the hobby?

Guys - are you into MMF sessions? What are some of the things that cause hesitation in setting up MMF sessions for you?

Would you only do a MMF session if ground rules are set (ie no intentional sword crossing etc) or are you open to "what ever happens happens as long as everyone leaves happy"?

Are you hesitant to do a MMF with another hobbyist you've not met before?

Given the expressed interest in hobby parties and group sessions on this board in the last year or so, I'm interested to know what works, what doesn't and how everyone approaches these kinds of sessions.

I for one would love to try a MMF with a special someone but have yet to meet another guy in the hobby world or in RL that would be compatible.
This was discussed on the national boards but I wanted some more local opinions.

Guys - are you into MMF sessions? What are some of the things that cause hesitation in setting up MMF sessions for you?

Would you only do a MMF session if ground rules are set (ie no intentional sword crossing etc) or are you open to "what ever happens happens as long as everyone leaves happy"?

Given the expressed interest in hobby parties and group sessions on this board in the last year or so, I'm interested to know what works, what doesn't and how everyone approaches these kinds of sessions.

I for one would love to try a MMF with a special someone but have yet to meet another guy in the hobby world or in RL that would be compatible. Originally Posted by Bcdrummer

I have a client that's in the process of setting something like this up for him, his friend and I. Can't wait it's the very first time I will be able to experience this.
Can't wait...
lol---read my reviews!

I luv mfm and mmf sessions! keeps my juices flowing all week after!

{I even have the guy!}
I've had a couple of MMF experiences after getting to know some married couples. Would be highly interested in experiencing this again.
I've had a couple of MMF experiences after getting to know some married couples. Would be highly interested in experiencing this again. Originally Posted by Bcdrummer
That's a bummer that there isn't too many out here that want this.. I can't wait to try it for the first time.
The only M I would be interested in including would be Big Deal...

Problem is after the no I gave him in my review he won't talk to me...well that is he won't until I pay to have the refrigerator and cars removed from his front yard...and no offense to the OP but Big Deal is the only Checkers player I care to interact with on a personal basis....he's just soooo cute...

I'm savin up though and hopefully the next time Dallas returns to Cowtown.......wonder if I should bring my strap on...
I am definitely open to this, just haven't seen to many post.
I guess I haven't thought to start the discussion myself. One of those things
Think about just not acted on.
I wonder how much one would charge for a session like this humm...
Since I provide the other male....the client just pays his donation

mmmmmmmmm malwoody---keep eye on my schedule!
I wonder how much one would charge for a session like this humm... Originally Posted by OLindsay
Generally my rates are very competitive...

Of course if the strap on is requested there is a deposit involved and a small surcharge.
The deposit is of course refundable as long as the strap on does not sustain any damage..

I for one would love to try a MMF with a special someone but have yet to meet another guy in the hobby world or in RL that would be compatible. Originally Posted by Bcdrummer
I have done a few MMFs and gangbangs and the guys have been great! they just kind of put up with each other and don't play with each other...although I wouldn't mind watching some of that! I love any kind of group thing. I hope there are lots of open minded guys who are willing to at least try it once. if you all agree on some ground rules ahead of time. discuss if there is male to male contact and what type of contact is ok......know its ok to say no....and if you don't want to touch another guy...just say so! I am cool with it ...just want my boys to be comfortable and happy
This reminds me of a comedy I saw once--can't recall the name. Smoking hot women asks nerdy guy if he would like to have a 3 way to which he eagerly agrees. They go to her bedroom and start and pretty soon the presence of another person is felt. The camera slowly pans over to find a pair of black stocking feet standing on the same bed in front of him and then slowly pans up revealing under the knee socks with those old time under the knee male garters to a balding pot belly guy in boxer shorts with lots of black hair and a bushy mustache with a stogie in his mouth, about as unattractive as you can get. He extends his hand in greeting to our hero and and says, Hi, I'm Art.
The only M I would be interested in including would be Big Deal...

... Originally Posted by malwoody

Thats nice!!

Problem is after the no I gave him in my review he won't talk to me...well that is he won't until I pay to have the refrigerator and cars removed from his front yard...and no offense to the OP but Big Deal is the only Checkers player I care to interact with on a personal basis....he's just soooo cute...

.. Originally Posted by malwoody
Hey those appliances are part of my income....Im trying to sell them so I can buy a bigger trailer.....and Wizard of Ahhs promised me a positive review...so take that!!

I would consider a MMF with ya Mal but only if I have I have a lovely female between you and me and your wee wee doesnt get within 5 feet of me....cause I would freak out!!
I've never done FFM or MMF and would be open to both. I don't know any guys I'd have join me , but would be willing to shake hands and then go for it! Lol
Bcdrummer...
I could say something on here and I have proof about few people in this hobby but ill keep my mouth shut ...