Provider asks you to delete review

So I had a provider ask me to delete my review because she did things with me that she doesn't do with other clients. I put YMMV but it doesn't seem to satisfy her. What is the opinion of the group on what I should do. Keep it up and piss her off or take it down to keep the peace. She is not reputable yet and the events did happen.
I think that only a Mod is the only person able to go back and edit it. I think.
So you had (yes, past tense) a provider do things with you that she does not do with others, and you bragged about it in a review.

Now she is mad at you.

Do 8th grade boys ever really grow up?

LQTM
This would suggest you & by extension her are shit out of luck....

#22 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view. Controversial, troublesome, or objectionable posts may draw staff attention or in some cases disciplinary action, but the offending post will not be removed from the view of our membership in any but the most extreme cases. Often times you will find directions, footnotes, or other guidance from staff edited INTO posts which draw our attention. These are for the purpose of educating the readers of what is and what is not acceptable as well as informing others about how these issues have been dealt with. Members are encouraged to RTM posts which include rule infractions or objectionable material if it appears that staff has not already becomed involved with the thread or post in particular.
Note: Staff will consider a request from the original poster to remove a thread/post they have made provided it was recently posted and not replied to. As a general rule, staff will not consider such requests once a thread or post has been visible for at least 4 hours or received 2 or more replies. In these cases, a request from the OP to lock the thread is more appropriate and will receive consideration.

She didn't appreciate the uptick in business I take it???
So I had a provider ask me to delete my review because she did things with me that she doesn't do with other clients. I put YMMV but it doesn't seem to satisfy her. What is the opinion of the group on what I should do. Keep it up and piss her off or take it down to keep the peace. She is not reputable yet and the events did happen. Originally Posted by nucem8484
Since you were honest (which reviews should be), YMMV should suffice. As a Provider, one should understand that what occurs in the session may be discussed in depth BCD. Only she can control whether or not that activity happens again with another client...
^^^^^^+1
A review should be the truth, but not necessarily the whole truth. Girl gives up some special lagniappe for whatever reason, only a fool would go blabbing about it. Keep your mouth shut, then maybe she'll lay that on you again.
Since you were honest (which reviews should be), YMMV should suffice. As a Provider, one should understand that what occurs in the session may be discussed in depth BCD. Only she can control whether or not that activity happens again with the OP... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Fixed that for you sweets
Too late now. Let this be a lesson to you guys about opening your yaps around here...
Too late now. Let this be a lesson to you guys about opening your yaps around here... Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Deaf ears my friend, deaf ears.
So I had a provider ask me to delete my review because she did things with me that she doesn't do with other clients. Originally Posted by nucem8484
No review will EVER be deleted because of that
Running my Yap. Hold up, first she didn't tell me not to say anything that happened and I was under the impression that this site was to inform clients of what a provider does. I did exactly that without exaggeration so shame on me for telling the truth. I was asking your opinion trying to be nice to a provider. How am I suppose to know what she wanted me to write and not. Thanks to the post that were informative and respectful.
You should've told her you asked and they said no lol.
You can always send your review to her to proofread before you post it, like some of these morons here...that ALWAYS works well...
No big deal. Her problem. She could have asked before you left the session if she wanted. I have a lady who gives me a rate "special." I just don't review her at all. That way I'm not neither lying about the rate nor posting the true rate that other dudes my not be offered.