I feel I'm to boring, but not as much as I use to be!!!

So conservative girl turns into pse cumslut milf! I'm not bisexual, so that goes against me and might take away from a 2 girl show. My new adventure is toys, used mainly on my experimental or adventurous guys (and of course I love clit stimulation along with a dildo banging).

So I had a session and the gentleman wanted to play with my toy, Wrapped it up and he literally could had woke the dead when he came, and kept coming. Very exotic! I know it's not for all, but it was fun! So now I am looking into making this one of my usual activities. Thoughts on this?
Keep all objects away from my asshole. TX_JD might be a little more receptive.

I'm also married (to a 100% woman). Some would also say that because one of the many things we do in bed is let her use a strapon, that I'm gay.

To recap: I like fem TG's. I suck and swallow. I give and take. My wife uses a strapon on me. Originally Posted by TX_JD
Keep all objects away from my asshole. Originally Posted by Prime Time
That's surprising. I thought that was what you were doing with all of those fried chicken legs.
For the guys who like this sort of kink, what toys would you recommend?
  • RoxyG
  • 04-18-2014, 10:45 AM
Toys have always been my favorite area of play. I never leave home without my strapon and multi sized attachments. Glass toys are great too because they can be enjoyed cold or warm. A guys input would be great because I'm ready to do some toy shopping.
So we have come to the end of the road?

You have run out of threAD ideas and want fucktards to pay you to shove toys up their ass........because, letting them shove their little peckers in you is boring and you can't fake it anymore.

That is a whale of an idea........ijs

You have run out of threAD ideas and want fucktards to pay you to shove toys up their ass........because, letting them shove their little peckers in you is boring and you can't fake it anymore.

That is a whale of an idea........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter

You are wrong my friend, I really don't make to many threADs anymore. This is something that more guys are into. And this whale is a fucking rockstar in the sack! I know you thought so when you did tuma on me last week, I just assumed toys were right up your alley xoxo kisses!
Toys have always been my favorite area of play. I never leave home without my strapon and multi sized attachments. Glass toys are great too because they can be enjoyed cold or warm. A guys input would be great because I'm ready to do some toy shopping. Originally Posted by RoxyDDD

I'm going to little by little start up a toy bag!
I think I will wait on the strap on lol. I wouldn't even know where to start with one. Baby steps with toys for boys

That is a whale of an idea........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
You are such a meanie! You are entertaining as fuck but a bit harsh. How the hell else are us hooktards suppose to let gentlemen know our phones are dead? It's feels like all hobbyist have went on vacation... Not to worry OTC is two weeks away..

Amy maybe he is right , Why not make a website ? Then you could blog this? I always enjoy the Yahoo groups as well. It is a hell of a lot better getting positive feedback than flamed on a hooker board. It really is ALL about us Us ladies are what keeps there post counts up
You are wrong my friend, I really don't make to many threADs anymore. This is something that more guys are into. And this whale is a fucking rockstar in the sack! I know you thought so when you did tuma on me last week, I just assumed toys were right up your alley xoxo kisses! Originally Posted by bustyamy
Wait....what?

Well, looks like DH was not fully convinced by your performance, Amy.

Almost makes me want to write a review.......ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
Recommendation: No?
Kriller idea.
Sarunga, have you been whale hunting and telling the fat cows that you are "dearhunter"............ag ain?

Don't worry. You are a fuzzy memory in a sea of krill......you can go back next week as "Wakeup" and pay to have a glass dick shoved up your ass........the fat whale will never know the difference.

It can be your Easter gift to Wakeup......ijs
B.A. ........
You may be a lot of things, but boring aint one of them.
Although keep the toys for yourself and I'll watch you .........