Massage Envy

I am not looking for extras. I want to know if I can pick the therapist that does my massage. That is all...
Yes you can, big boy.
You just got to believe!
This is still America, right?
I don't know anymore.
I believe they will just give you someone BUT if you ask specifically I'm sure they want deny a paying customer. If they do I would probably tip them. jmo
I believe ..... Originally Posted by Sexy Katrina
You are enjoyable to look at ... jmo.
I believe they will just give you someone BUT if you ask specifically I'm sure they want deny a paying customer. If they do I would probably tip them. jmo Originally Posted by Sexy Katrina
Sexy Katrina is right. If you do not request someone specific, they will just give you the next available therapist. Even if you do not know anyone specific to request, you can request that your therapist be male or female. I know this becuase I once worked there.
You are enjoyable to look at ... jmo. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Thank You !!
Honestly, if you are going to Massage Envy, you are wasting your time and money. They lure you in with a low price, but they pay their therapists like crap so they have to pressure their clients for tips. And therapists that work there tend to be either beginners, or ones who can't get a job at better places.

You can get just as good a massage by going to one of the massage schools in town (a better massage, actually, at the best schools). Interns do massages for around $35-40 for an hour. And no tipping is allowed, because you're helping a student get his or her license. It's really worth it.
Honestly, if you are going to Massage Envy, you are wasting your time and money. They lure you in with a low price, but they pay their therapists like crap so they have to pressure their clients for tips. And therapists that work there tend to be either beginners, or ones who can't get a job at better places.

You can get just as good a massage by going to one of the massage schools in town (a better massage, actually, at the best schools). Interns do massages for around $35-40 for an hour. And no tipping is allowed, because you're helping a student get his or her license. It's really worth it. Originally Posted by yyxxtx
I agree.

While this place is not a school, it is great. Really cheap and easy, free parking. The downside is the building is not that much too look at, but if you can get past that, you are in for a great, cheap massage.

http://healthmastersmassagetherapy.com/
You can get just as good a massage by going to one of the massage schools in town (a better massage, actually, at the best schools). Interns do massages for around $35-40 for an hour. And no tipping is allowed, because you're helping a student get his or her license. It's really worth it. Originally Posted by yyxxtx
Do the massage schools come with extras at that rate? Just curious....
Do the massage schools come with extras at that rate? Just curious.... Originally Posted by Russ38
Not the place to go for that kind of massage, dude. OP specified just a massage, not massage+. Don't try for it, you'll be asked not to come back. That's not what they're there for.
Not the place to go for that kind of massage, dude. OP specified just a massage, not massage+. Don't try for it, you'll be asked not to come back. That's not what they're there for. Originally Posted by yyxxtx
YMMV......
I am not looking for extras. I want to know if I can pick the therapist that does my massage. That is all... Originally Posted by ChickenFried81
Not reliably. They know how to make an appointment, they don't know how to keep it. Massage Envy is the McDonald's of massage...at best. And they're not always at their best.
What's their version of the Big Mac?