How do you start session to weed out LE?

Is there a method to establish that a session is legit and not a bust?

I'm not sure how to handle that part smoothly. I'm careful to avoid any discussion of services until I'm comfortable the girl is legit (usually after some physical contact). So I make nervous small talk until either she hints I can leave the donation and get started or I sense she's ready for the donation.

When clothes come off and touching starts it's obvious things are ok, but until that it's hard for me to get comfortable.

So I try to leave donation early and try not to talk too much until the donation is down and we're touching.

I'm a newbie (or at least returning to the hobby after some time away) but so far that's the best way I can figure to get the session going.

How do others get started? Is there something girls want to happen to confirm their client isn't LE?
Just ask ...
Just go read some of Lollie's reviews. She has the procedure perfected.
I start by only seeing verified providers....
  • bbkid
  • 04-23-2014, 06:17 AM
Walk in. Stick your hand in her panties and slip a couple of fingers in her pussy. If she moans seductively, you're in! If she moans "You're under arrest", you're fucked.
Pretty simple when you think about it.
Mostly just avoid BP.
Mostly just avoid BP. Originally Posted by tbone77494
+1
Walk in. Stick your hand in her panties and slip a couple of fingers in her pussy. If she moans seductively, you're in! If she moans "You're under arrest", you're fucked.
Pretty simple when you think about it. Originally Posted by bbkid
I'm gonna steal this method if you don't mind.

Honestly by this point I don't even worry about getting busted. I'd worry more about if I'm getting my money's worth.
Stick with verified ladies and you should be good.
From what I learned from an attorney I saw on here. LE can not engage in a criminal act to get you to engage in a criminal act. So once ANY type of sexual activities begin, you are pretty much safe.(unless the cops are being shady, which happens from time to time , but then you have grounds for dismissal ) I really would just say "hello" and get busy at least for a sec before asking or discussing anything .

Is there a method to establish that a session is legit and not a bust?

I'm not sure how to handle that part smoothly. I'm careful to avoid any discussion of services until I'm comfortable the girl is legit (usually after some physical contact). So I make nervous small talk until either she hints I can leave the donation and get started or I sense she's ready for the donation.

When clothes come off and touching starts it's obvious things are ok, but until that it's hard for me to get comfortable.

So I try to leave donation early and try not to talk too much until the donation is down and we're touching.

I'm a newbie (or at least returning to the hobby after some time away) but so far that's the best way I can figure to get the session going.

How do others get started? Is there something girls want to happen to confirm their client isn't LE? Originally Posted by lonesome cowboy
It doesn't matter HOW you start a session if they are LE. If they are undercover you are already screwed the moment you walk through the door. If they are LE you will be going to jail, period. You may beat the charges later if you hire a very good lawyer and are very lucky but you will not walk out of a sting operation once you have arrived.

Either stick with verified or at least reviewed ladies or learn how to do a little research before you get there. Screening works both ways.
Is there a method to establish that a session is legit and not a bust? Originally Posted by lonesome cowboy
Yes it is. Research, Research Research! Nothing is 100% foolproof but doing your research is definitely on your side
It doesn't matter HOW you start a session if they are LE. If they are undercover you are already screwed the moment you walk through the door. If they are LE you will be going to jail, period. You may beat the charges later if you hire a very good lawyer and are very lucky but you will not walk out of a sting operation once you have arrived.

Either stick with verified or at least reviewed ladies or learn how to do a little research before you get there. Screening works both ways. Originally Posted by 1ThickBlond

+1 . Now knowing that this could happen, the only way your lawyer has a chance is if you NEVER mention fees or activities with a new friend. Once you state the two your out of there & they record it so there's no he said she said. Good Luck!
There is no way. When the bust of Wild Flowers and Escapes went down years ago the arresting officers were some of the girls best clients seeing them multiple times a week. Guys have even done over nighters.
Stay away from BP. At all times.
LAMO, whoever told you that LE can't lie or partake in activities was feeding you a load of crap. I just love the disclaimers the BP girls put in their adds. Most of the bust they make in strip clubs are based on previous visits in which they received services. There is no law that LE cant lie, it is against the law to entrap but not lie.