No Call No shows

I have never posted a No Call or No show on a client before on here- Where to I post this up? Thank you
  • mr666
  • 04-23-2014, 08:36 AM
right here in co-ed, hell use this thread.
Sorry I usually don't post these but this has happen twice by the same guy

right here in co-ed, hell use this thread. Originally Posted by mr666
Or Infoshare...
You can post his handle his handle if he contacted you here. And a partially blocked #. It can have four digits blocked I believe.
Don't fuck me once, shame on you,
Don't fuck me twice, shame on me!
The infoshare forum would probably be the best for you. It is for providers only and that is who needs your info. It would also eliminate the chances of possible attacks on you by people who have no interest in your alert.

That being said, you can post the handle in coed if you want.
This sticky answers the question....

ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston > NC/NS belong HERE...
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1495437&postcount=1
Please place all NC/NS in this forum, thank you Originally Posted by DickEmDown
No one gives a fuck if he did it to you, we're not paying to fuck him...tell your girls, because we don't care...
:ja wdrop:
+1
+1 Originally Posted by dan_09

+1 what? What are you +1ing? You didn't even quote anything.
Wow Mr Wakeup- It must be horrible to wake up everyday with that attitude - Oh well it takes alot more than that to ruin my day- Take care

To everyone else ... Thank you for the info- I just really did not know- Will put it in Infoshare- Thanks
Wow Mr Wakeup- It must be horrible to wake up everyday with that attitude - Oh well it takes alot more than that to ruin my day- Take care

To everyone else ... Thank you for the info- I just really did not know- Will put it in Infoshare- Thanks Originally Posted by abeautifulsite
Often misperceived as an asshole when just being blunt Mr. Wakeup is a nice guy in person.