Can someone explain all the excitement over pregnant pussy

I've never been with a pregnant woman but of all the stories I've ever heard it's always been that pregnant pussy is so good and you must try it someday but no one has ever elaborated on the difference, not even a little bit. I got more information from UGK's song called pregnant pussy than anyone I know personally.

If you have PP experiences I would like to know why it's the rave and what makes it better or more exciting than non PP.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.
  • Trey
  • 04-23-2014, 08:25 PM
Moved per op's request..
I remember back when I was 16 in the late 90's working at a hardware store & one of the guys went on about his love for preggo chicks. From what I remember it was something along the lines of pregnant women have this "glow" or "aura." Also the shape of the stomach. It's not a 'fat' stomach, but a more symmetrically round pot belly. "All their other proportions are the same, just add a cute little soccer ball pooch." he said more or less.

Scientifically when a chick is knocked up her hormone levels increase that cause things like: hair to grow faster, softer. Skin complexion is suppose to improve. (bye bye acne & black/white heads) Obviously breast get fuller since the produce milk switch is flipped. Lastly, elevated estrogen is known to boost their sexual appetite. (Yay.... she'll actually be horny & shit :sarcasm

Do I need to post preggo gif(s) now?
All I know is if it's a boy it's no fun. But if it's a girl then it's two pussies for the price of one! Originally Posted by Trey
Trey, you're a funny yet sick MF'er... lol
What excitement?
Scientifically when a chick is knocked up her hormone levels increase that cause things like: hair to grow faster, softer. Skin complexion is suppose to improve. (bye bye acne & black/white heads) Obviously breast get fuller since the produce milk switch is flipped. Lastly, elevated estrogen is known to boost their sexual appetite. (Yay.... she'll actually be horny & shit :sarcasm Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
^ Minus carrying the actual baby seems like the additional hormone release creates the optimal body (environment) conducive to improved sexual response. Perhaps the guy with the PHD in Chemistry who likes raw dogging anal cavity's can get in here and better explain.
It's wetter and warmer...a lot warmer

Pregnant girls seem to be hornier and will want to fuck at the drop of a hat, after the morning sickness shit that is, at least in my experience...

Towards the end though it gets pretty tough with trying different positions but it's still good.

Having said all that, the only pregnant pussy I've ever had and ever will have was from my Ex...if it ain't my seed growing in the pussy, I don't want it. I've even been asked by a couple of providers and I turned that shit down
Sex while pregnant feels amazing, I was definitely very aroused during that time frame. Personally I would never "provide" while I was pregnant though, I'm carrying my Child for goodness sake. Having every Tom, Dick and Harry all up in there would be a turn off and that's something you can't take back.
What excitement? Originally Posted by BFCjosh
Exactly. In fact, find it quite repulsive.

Having said all that, the only pregnant pussy I've ever had and ever will have was from my Ex...if it ain't my seed growing in the pussy, I don't want it. I've even been asked by a couple of providers and I turned that shit down Originally Posted by DickEmDown
that's interesting! do you get an eerie or nauseous feeling or something or do you feel it's just morally wrong?
It's wetter and warmer...a lot warmer

Pregnant girls seem to be hornier and will want to fuck at the drop of a hat, after the morning sickness shit that is, at least in my experience...

Towards the end though it gets pretty tough with trying different positions but it's still good.

Having said all that, the only pregnant pussy I've ever had and ever will have was from my Ex...if it ain't my seed growing in the pussy, I don't want it. I've even been asked by a couple of providers and I turned that shit down Originally Posted by DickEmDown

When a woman hits 30's and hits her peak that's when she is horny as fuck at the drop of a hat!
Exactly. In fact, find it quite repulsive. Originally Posted by Sarunga

I wonder how I would do with a pregnant chic. I don't have kids but when people are talking about birth or the actual birthing process and all that comes with it I get physically weak. I can't explain but it's like cryptonite for me, I lose all strength in my arms and I get a massive headache.