Seriously!

Address...? Wow
I bet she has a book of names and addresses....some guys don't think with their little heads they are controlled by their little heads.
Another NBA BP hoe winning if dudes fall for this shit!
If she's doing outcall I suppose she would need an address... or should she arrive by clicking her heels three times chanting "there's no place like my next tricks house"?
But there is no reason to give your first and last name and address for an incall. Her required info seems to be what she wants up front for any kind of appointment. Sorry but only a fool would give that much info and to have a random bp girl come to your house is plain foolish...ijs.
But there is no reason to give your first and last name and address for an incall. Her required info seems to be what she wants up front for any kind of appointment. Sorry but only a fool would give that much info and to have a random bp girl come to your house is plain foolish...ijs. Originally Posted by poppy71
agreed. maybe she changes her tune once you call? Hell, idk what she's thinking, just throwing scenarios out there
agreed. maybe she changes her tune once you call? Hell, idk what she's thinking, just throwing scenarios out there Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
I know but this one just looks bad..but hell she's nba and not here so I ain't tripping