I bet you providers wish you could be this lucky

Damn. Donald Sterling gave his provider (31 years old) a Ferrari, two Bentleys, a Range Rover, and a $1.8 million home. She's not even that good looking, haha.

http://larrybrownsports.com/basketba...-duplex/227586
Damn. Donald Sterling gave his provider (31 years old) a Ferrari, two Bentleys, a Range Rover, and a $1.8 million home. She's not even that good looking, haha.

http://larrybrownsports.com/basketba...-duplex/227586 Originally Posted by extraperson1988
Is that the one that recorded his remarks that cost him ownership?

Or is the blackmailer pissed because a "newby" stepped in?
The one that cost him ownership of the Clippers. On top of that, he lost 2.5 million dollars due to fines.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
What did this guy say to cost him the ownership of HIS team? I wasn't aware saying certain things can cost you the business you own.
  • cr76
  • 04-29-2014, 03:58 PM
He said he doesn't want his gcv associating with black people in public and that she shouldn't bring them to his games.
He deserved to lose his team in my opinion. While she was wrong for recording their private conversation, he was a racist prick who felt that blacks were worth nothing more than their athletic ability and didn't want them at his games. He had a long history of discriminatory practices with his real estate holdings in California as well. 2.5 million is like a slap on the wrist to this guy.

I'm sure what he said wasn't far off from what a lot of people in his position feel, his comments just so happened to make it to public record and with a spotlight that big on you, Adam Silver had to do something. Funny thing is, his mistress was black and Hispanic!
Shit.... The old man is going to make 20 million off the forced sale.... I am sure he is hurting
  • TheDr
  • 04-29-2014, 06:36 PM
He deserved to lose his team in my opinion. While she was wrong for recording their private conversation, he was a racist prick who felt that blacks were worth nothing more than their athletic ability and didn't want them at his games. He had a long history of discriminatory practices with his real estate holdings in California as well. 2.5 million is like a slap on the wrist to this guy.

I'm sure what he said wasn't far off from what a lot of people in his position feel, his comments just so happened to make it to public record and with a spotlight that big on you, Adam Silver had to do something. Funny thing is, his mistress was black and Hispanic! Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
While he's an idiot and has been a racist dipshit for years, he unfortunately has a right to say dumb shit in America- especially in private. Think about what corporate CEO's say at the dinner table every night across the nation. Not shedding a tear for the prick but don't know if this is a precedent the NBA (or NFL, NHL, et al) wants to be setting. Just sayin'...

Shit.... The old man is going to make 20 million off the forced sale.... I am sure he is hurting Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Correction, he bought the team for $12mm and it's now worth $550mm at least... ijs.
While he's an idiot and has been a racist dipshit for years, he unfortunately has a right to say dumb shit in America- especially in private. Think about what corporate CEO's say at the dinner table every night across the nation. Not shedding a tear for the prick but don't know if this is a precedent the NBA (or NFL, NHL, et al) wants to be setting. Just sayin'...

Correction, he bought the team for $12mm and it's now worth $550mm at least... ijs. Originally Posted by TheDr
The Nba had no choice. Money talks
His son is in the seat now.....
I believe I his "right" to say whatever he likes.

Also believe he has the right to suffer the consequences of those words.

I'm NOT outraged by his comments. I'm upset about how he's handled his realty business which has far greater impact on the lower to middle class.
Damn. Donald Sterling gave his provider (31 years old) a Ferrari, two Bentleys, a Range Rover, and a $1.8 million home. Originally Posted by extraperson1988
At this moment, the IRS is undoubtedly checking to see whether he paid gift tax on those trinckets.
Shit.... The old man is going to make 20 million off the forced sale.... I am sure he is hurting Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
more like 500 million, he paid 12 million for team in 81. value today is 560million
The one that cost him ownership of the Clippers. On top of that, he lost 2.5 million dollars due to fines.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Originally Posted by extraperson1988
He lost ownership with his team valued between 600-800 mil with some saying could go as high as $1B USD.

A hefty price to pay for some snatch.
He said he doesn't want his gcv associating with black people in public and that she shouldn't bring them to his games. Originally Posted by cr76
But at least he did say she could fuck black guys. Just not be seen with them in public he seems aright to me.