what will it take to get an asshole banned?

I understand free speech but I dont understand why Whispers and a small number of others get to be so disrepectful on the board. I think its been going on too long already and something should be done. If they feel so poorly about us "whores" I dont know why they are here. Im wondering if theres a "white knight" of the moderators.
I can't just ban someone. They have to violate the guidelines and contine doing it.

I ask you that if you have a case, put it together. We'll review it and we'll see what sticks. The problem with people like Whispers is that rarely anything sticks. You can see that when he first showed up in the San Antonio boards. Anything I did was denied by the powers above... And they were correct. He has not violated the guidelines. He tip-toes around them.

The best way to deal with posters that you (or anyone) disagrees with is to ignore them and NOT reply. They have their opinion and you have yours. People make matters worst because their ego gets the better of them and they HAVE to make their point. Fine, make your point and move on and get over it. Don't get mad and do something that will cause you to violate the guidelines. When you get mad, you've lost in their game.

If a troll doesn't have an audience, then they are not very effective. Trolls may say whatever they want to say, it doesn't mean that you have to stand there and listen to it.
I can't just ban someone. They have to violate the guidelines and contine doing it.

I ask you that if you have a case, put it together. We'll review it and we'll see what sticks. The problem with people like Whispers is that rarely anything sticks. You can see that when he first showed up in the San Antonio boards. Anything I did was denied by the powers above... And they were correct. He has not violated the guidelines. He tip-toes around them.

Why is it a problem that "people like Whispers" do not violate rules?

The best way to deal with posters that you (or anyone) disagrees with is to ignore them and NOT reply. They have their opinion and you have yours. People make matters worst because their ego gets the better of them and they HAVE to make their point. Fine, make your point and move on and get over it. Don't get mad and do something that will cause you to violate the guidelines. When you get mad, you've lost in their game.

Yeah Baby! Come on. get Mad and tell me how you really feel!

If a troll doesn't have an audience, then they are not very effective. Trolls may say whatever they want to say, it doesn't mean that you have to stand there and listen to it. Originally Posted by JJ
hmmm....... I'm not sure how I feel about you referring to me and others as Trolls.....

hmmm....... I'm not sure how I feel about you referring to me and others as Trolls.....

Originally Posted by Whispers
You know that it takes one to know one.
You know that it takes one to know one. Originally Posted by JJ
Ok.... so long as you are in the club too.....

BTW.... A really GOOD Troll would have a picture of a different dog at that keyboard in your avatar!