Do you fit a profile?

• Chloe
  • 02-12-2011, 01:39 PM
Which trait do you relate to the most when it comes to "why", even if it's just a little bit, you hobby or provide?

You may pick more than one . . .

The comment of sexual addiction has been related to many threads during my lurking and participating times on the boards. Just for fun I put down the most common traits of those who have addiction and thought it would be fun to see which one most of "us" (addicted or not) relate to when it comes to this hobby.
  • cnym
  • 02-12-2011, 01:59 PM
NONE of the 4 Choices, sorry
None of the above.
1 and 4 with a touch of ADHD,pinch of narsacism,half cup of bi polar,teaspoon of self destruction and way too much caffeine...
  • Chloe
  • 02-12-2011, 02:12 PM
The poll says even just a little bit . . . choice number one for instance one could ask

"You never made an appointment with an provider on a whim seeking her out for sensation all the while not discussing your hobby or appointment with the general public?"
  • cnym
  • 02-12-2011, 02:17 PM
The poll says even just a little bit . . . choice number one for instance one could ask

"You never made an appointment with an provider on a whim seeking her out for sensation all the while not discussing your hobby or appointment with the general public?" Originally Posted by Chloe
Based on this Clarification, Then I will Vote for #1

Impulsive behavior .................. OK
sensation seeking ....................OK

But... I Have a "Social Personality".... Just Saying....
Impulsive behavior, antisocial personality, and sensation seeking.

gee can't I be impulsive sensation seeker with out being antisocial?
  • Chloe
  • 02-12-2011, 02:23 PM
And what about number 4? You have never had a stressful week at work or home and decided to see a provider for a release? . . . .

Assuming none or some of us are actually addicted the reason why we do things can be related on a small scale . . .

I checked one and four. I would have NEVER gotten into this business from day one if it wasn't for my impulsive behavior, my unique desire and love for intimacy and sex as well as my non-conforming views accompanied with monetary stress . . .I think that encompasses one and four to a certain extent.
  • cnym
  • 02-12-2011, 02:24 PM

gee can't I be impulsive sensation seeker with out being antisocial? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
OSD, You have 2 out of 3, Thus #1 sounds like your vote, LOL
  • Chloe
  • 02-12-2011, 02:29 PM

gee can't I be impulsive sensation seeker with out being antisocial? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

That's why I put a "little bit" meaning which one do you most relate to even if it's not all.
all of the above
Noncomformity sounds about right .......

tho sensation seeking, tolerance for deviance (depending on the deviance) and heightened stress all fit too.
#3 if "sense of social alienation" means feeling a little lonely.