Why is it....

That the best meals...can be the simplest!

Nothing better than grilled cheese dipped in tomatoe soup... mmm with a glass of cranberry raseberry juice and mac salad from wegmans.
I'm going to have peanut butter & jelly tomorrow. Thanks

I make a real mess when I make mine. I butter the bread first. Just try and put peanut butter on buttered bread and not leave it a bit thick. Jelly on the other slice of buttered bread. Put together yum yum. Big glass of water or milk for safety reasons.
  • Laker
  • 02-15-2011, 10:20 AM
I'm going to have peanut butter & jelly tomorrow. Thanks

I make a real mess when I make mine. I butter the bread first. Just try and put peanut butter on buttered bread and not leave it a bit thick. Jelly on the other slice of buttered bread. Put together yum yum. Big glass of water or milk for safety reasons. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

OSD, Hey we could have a picnic, that's how I do mine too, have to have butter on the bread first!!
  • LynnT
  • 02-15-2011, 10:21 AM
With grill cheese is the only way I'll eat tomato soup. lol

Love PP&J sands with Wise potato chips. Brings me back to being a kid..

I do just love peanut butter.. spoon anyone?
PB&J and grilled cheese with tomato soup are both personal favorites of mine. Have to say however, no butter on the PBJ. Start with very fresh bread (the kind that sticks to the roof of your mouth); a coating of peanut butter that is thick enough to provide a nice consistent layer across the entire bread surface and jam that is then applied to the peanut butter and not to the bread. This allows the jelly to sit on top and provide more texture versus having it embedded into the pours of the bread. Yeah, I know – I am a little anal retentive…
I do just love peanut butter.. spoon anyone? Originally Posted by LynnPL
Reese's...anything they make!
gosh now i want pb&j....maybe that will be dinner love it with lots of peanut butter!! mmmm makes it so yummy!

OSD I have had it with butter too.. my mom used to make it for me that way but I gotta say I dont really like it with the butter
Pan-seared wild king salmon, very little cooking required
Yellow-fin tuna sashimi, no cooking required
  • Laker
  • 02-15-2011, 12:04 PM
gosh now i want pb&j....maybe that will be dinner love it with lots of peanut butter!! mmmm makes it so yummy!

OSD I have had it with butter too.. my mom used to make it for me that way but I gotta say I dont really like it with the butter Originally Posted by BrookeButtons

BB, You could get your grilled cheese fired up and put jack's tuna in between you cheese and have a tuna-melt!

Then have peanut butter cups for dessert!
  • LynnT
  • 02-15-2011, 12:36 PM
BB, You could get your grilled cheese fired up and put jack's tuna in between you cheese and have a tuna-melt!

Then have peanut butter cups for dessert! Originally Posted by Laker

• LynnT
  • 02-15-2011, 12:42 PM
Reese's...anything they make! Originally Posted by jokacz

Specially the holiday ones!

Now I want grill cheese and PPJ! Grill em both.
Now for the big question on PBJ's... creamy or crunchy? Gotta be creamy!
mmm sashimi...any sushi will do...I am in heaven
I love creamy pb!! When I was younger I chocked on a peanut so ever since then if anything has nuts in it, I don't eat it. As I am afraid of a repeat.

As for sushi I just tried it the other day for the first time. Was weird because I had a craving for it. Pretty good!! Although I didn't try the wasabi sauce. Smelled way too spicey for my liking.
  • GP
  • 02-15-2011, 05:39 PM
When I was younger I chocked on a peanut so ever since then if anything has nuts in it, I don't eat it. Originally Posted by BrookeButtons
C'mon guys, you must be slipping. This post has been sitting here waiting for a smart ass remark to be made.