The Penis Study

In 1993, the American Government funded a study to see why the head of a man's penis was larger than the shaft. After one year and $180,000, they concluded that the reason the head was larger than the shaft was to give the man more pleasure during sex.

After the US published the study, France decided to do their own study.

After $250,000.00, and three years of research, they concluded that the reason was to give the woman more pleasure during sex.

Romania, unsatisfied with these findings, conducted their own study. After two weeks and a cost of around $75.46, they concluded that it was to keep a man's hand from flying off and hitting him in the forehead.
  • cnym
  • 02-26-2011, 07:22 AM
Funny reading;

Penis Owners Manual
The definitive guide for the male sexual machine...

http://www.penisowner.com/pom/pom.html
  • cnym
  • 02-26-2011, 07:27 AM
A man was experiencing chronic infections so he took his urologist's advice and entered the hospital for a routine circumcision.
When he came to, he was perturbed to see a large group of doctors standing around his hospital bed. "What's up doc?" he asked nervously. "Uh, well......there's been a bit of a mix-up," admitted his surgeon.
"I'm afraid that instead of a circumcision, we performed a sex-change operation on you. You now have a very nice vagina instead of a penis."
"What!" gasped the patient. "You mean I'll never experience another erection?"
"Oh, I'm sure you will, reassured the doctor, "only it'll be somebody else's."
Great Reading CNYM!

A lot of detail was in the manual & it was in english too!

I get so tired of manuals that have all the different languages in them.
  • Doove
  • 02-26-2011, 09:34 AM
A little old man was shuffling down the hall of his nursing home when he came across a nurse coming from the room of one of the residents.

"Guess how old i am, nurse lady?" he asked her.

"I don't know, sir, how old are you?" she said in response.

"I'm 96 years old!" he said with a proud grin on his face.

"Wow, that's awesome!" the nurse said to him as she went on her way.

So the guy shuffles down the hallway a bit further when he comes across a young couple leaving the room of another resident.

"Guess how old i am?" he asks the couple.

"Gosh, sir, we don't know, how old are you?"

"I'm 96 years old!" he says with the same proud grin on his face.

"Awesome!" said the couple. "And you don't look a day over 75" they said as they went on their way.

So the guy continues on shuffling down the hall. He turns the corner where he comes across a little old lady sitting in a rocking chair outside of her own room.

"Guess how old i am, little old lady?" he says to her, still with the same proud grin on his face.

So the little old lady reaches over, unzips the guy's pants, fiddles around with his penis for about 2 minutes, takes her hand out, zips up his pants and proclaims "You're 96 years old."

Astonished, the guy looks at her and asks "My gosh, how did you figure that out?"

"I didn't", says the lady, "I heard you tell the young couple around the corner."