Date: 07/01/2018
Name: Gio25
Phone: Contact her
Email Address: Thegirlnxtdoor25@gmail.com
URL / Website: -
City: Pharr
State: Texas
Address: Sam Houston & cage
Activities: Bbbjcim, dfk, lfk, breast and body worship, gfe, toy play, cuddling & convo
Hair Length and Color: Short black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Pixie Haircut, couple tattoos, short 5’4! curvy, she works out!
Recommendation: Yes
I hope she makes her way to Corpus. She sounds like a blast
It looks like she is trending.
Nice review just not my type but each to there own. Its all about having fun.. Im like poon the upper end of the bmi chart i stay away.
Nice review just not my type but each to there own. Its all about having fun.. Im like poon the upper end of the bmi chart i stay away. Originally Posted by nedsum121
Why do you have to keep reminding us that she is not your type?
Wow realy??? Free country open forum! Plus who made you the eccie police?
Wow realy??? Free country open forum! Plus who made you the eccie police? Originally Posted by nedsum121
Yep. You are free to throw shade on reviews. I am free to ask why.

I understand your WK thing, but why does bashing the reviews of others have to be a part of it?

But this review isn't about your old habits and your preferences.

Good review, InSearchof. Can't wait to read the ROS.
I did not bash...unless you read something different???
Shit all her reviews are great im just not into that type and im free to express or are your views the only ones that are allowed?
I did not bash...unless you read something different??? Originally Posted by nedsum121
Nice review just not my type but each to there own. Its all about having fun.. Im like poon the upper end of the bmi chart i stay away. Originally Posted by nedsum121
I stand corrected (not).

Shit all her reviews are great im just not into that type and im free to express or are your views the only ones that are allowed? Originally Posted by nedsum121
I didn't say only my views are allowed? Are your views not allowed to be questioned?

I agree she has good reviews.
lol, in the post apocalyptic landscape of SESTA we have the lone WK at full gallop
Proteus… fyi in South Texas forum, there are many low iq individuals that does not know the difference between bashing and freedom of speech. In this case, he clearly didnt feel like he was bashing.
  • Mokoa
  • 07-04-2018, 08:58 PM
All views are welcome here in these forums as long as they adhere to the Forum Guidelines set by the owners of this privately owned site, including the guideline concerning thread hijacking.

Stick to the topic, please.