Did They Really Say This?

I watch local news as I wake up in the morning. This morning between 5:30 and 6:00 channel 11 did a story about Houston cracking down on prostitution . At the end of the story I thought I heard the line that the average age of a prostitute in Houston is thirteen years old. I must not have been quite awake because that just doesn't seem possible to me. Did anyone else hear the story? Did they really say that or was I still asleep?
Do a search of the channel 11 website
They actually said the average age in that area is 12 to 14.
Penalty should be on site castration.
They actually said the average age in that area is 12 to 14.
Penalty should be on site castration. Originally Posted by cheatercheater
AGREED!!!!
Sick fucks!
Whoa.....I call BS. News drama.
To get that average, you will have to have a bunch that are two. They don't understand math.

On site casteration is too good for those dudes!
Whoa.....I call BS. News drama.
To get that average, you will have to have a bunch that are two. They don't understand math.

On site casteration is too good for those dudes! Originally Posted by sparrow1122
Does seem kinda off. No doubt that it happens, but I think the media over embellishes for the sake of the story and to make the industry darker that it really is.
Or they had no other story to report this morning.
I heard some very disturbing inside news yesterday that this is a problem here in Dallas as well.
Discussion regarding minors is a no no

Let's keep it simple, the hobby and underage don't mix. Let's keep respect to the guideline and not bring discussions of that nature here.