Do you save phone numbers?

Do you save your favorite client/provider phone numbers?
What do you save them as? The name you knew them by? Their username on Eccie? Or by description?

Me personally, I'm just saving the few providers I get to visit (who I intend to see again), and I just use their username from Eccie! So convenient!
You should throw your name into the hat for Republican Presidential Candidate, they could use another genius like you!
Use the eccie notepad on the main page of the user CP. Don't EVER save #s in ur phone...EVER
I save my regulars numbers. I'm not good with names so I take a pic of his cock & save it as his contact pic so I know who he is.

However I don't think It would be a good idea to save numbers of providers while having a SO. I agree with LordHelmet. Using the eccie notepad is totally discreet.
I save them as thier handles and I usually wait for them to call or text me
  • BLM69
  • 12-06-2015, 10:31 AM
I save my regulars numbers. I'm not good with names so I take a pic of his cock & save it as his contact pic so I know who he is.

However I don't think It would be a good idea to save numbers of providers while having a SO. I agree with LordHelmet. Using the eccie notepad is totally discreet.
Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
LOL, I also save providers pics with my dick in their mouth or close up of pussy or tits, it gets me hard when contacting them.
LOL, I also save providers pics with my dick in their mouth or close up of pussy or tits, it gets me hard when contacting them. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Lol I love that!!!! I can't wait till I'm added to your contact list
LOL, I also save providers pics with my dick in their mouth or close up of pussy or tits, it gets me hard when contacting them. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
That was funny as hell lmao!!!
  • BLM69
  • 12-06-2015, 10:37 PM
Lol I love that!!!! I can't wait till I'm added to your contact list Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
You can only make the blm mobile contact list with a pic of my cock in your mouth for starters👍
Use the eccie notepad on the main page of the user CP. Don't EVER save #s in ur phone...EVER Originally Posted by LordHelmet
Ask Tara Evans how well that works when you're banned.
I save numbers with the girl's handle name, a link to her ECCIE page, her address, what dates I've seen her, activities and how much I paid for those activities. Then of course cross referencing with her pictures. Why not?
I have to see a guy about 10 times before I will save his number so most often no. For what? I have no intention of ever calling. After I have seen a guy about four times I will recognize the number. The thing is, a lot of clients I see one or two times will call or text expecting me to know who they are. Some even get a little upset when I ask who it is. Its kind of funny.
These are the most important numbers to save in your phone...
Attached Images File Type: png Screenshot_2015-12-07-19-42-43.png (73.9 KB, 183 views) File Type: png Screenshot_2015-12-07-19-42-59.png (82.2 KB, 183 views)
Hobby phone with a boot pwd and only fav contacts.
I save numbers with the girl's handle name, a link to her ECCIE page, her address, what dates I've seen her, activities and how much I paid for those activities. Then of course cross referencing with her pictures. Why not? Originally Posted by TheEccie214
LOL right! The lack of discretion these days is fucking scary...