Thinking about trying out the Dakotas

I've never been to the Dakotas but I'm thinking about taking a trip. Any info on best places to stay or avoid? Is Eccie popular there?
  • bhfun
  • 03-01-2017, 06:09 AM
Please visit Rapid City, SD. Would love to meet you.
If Sioux Falls or Fargo are on the list, I will try to schedule if timing allows.
My vote is for Fargo as well. PM sent.
Thanks guys. I've never been to either state so I definitely appreciate the info. Fargo came highly recommended. I was considering Fargo but I know nothing about the city.
OKC to KC to Omaha to Des Moines to Sioux Falls to Fargo to Minot to Bismarck to Rapid City would make a lot of people happy. Most of these are within a 3-4 hour drive from town to town. If you need recommendations on where to stay in Sioux Falls, Fargo or Bismarck, send me a PM and I can help you out. I am sure a few other guys can help you in the other cities.
OKC to KC to Omaha to Des Moines to Sioux Falls to Fargo to Minot to Bismarck to Rapid City would make a lot of people happy. Most of these are within a 3-4 hour drive from town to town. If you need recommendations on where to stay in Sioux Falls, Fargo or Bismarck, send me a PM and I can help you out. I am sure a few other guys can help you in the other cities. Originally Posted by hermanhaspender
Thank you for that I would look into each of those cities.
That's actually a pretty good route with easy drives between stops and hitting all the major areas.