State: Pennsylvania
Address: Will Provide
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJCIM
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long and dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very cute face, nice ass. Saggy tits and baby damage. She carried it all well though.
Recommendation: Yes
The thing about SA that I'm not with is paying for a service just to get a gals contact info. It seems easier to pay an SA monger 20 bucks to get the info instead.
The thing about SA that I'm not with is paying for a service just to get a gals contact info. It seems easier to pay an SA monger 20 bucks to get the info instead. Originally Posted by raemonj
I agree....also you can not just pay for 1 month, you have to pay for 3 month.
I agree....also you can not just pay for 1 month, you have to pay for 3 month. Originally Posted by mreven70
Mobile App still has the 1 month option
Mobile app for SA?....I believe you have to sign up for 3 months to receive the monthly fee of 89$.
What’s the name of the mobile app?
The thing about SA that I'm not with is paying for a service just to get a gals contact info. It seems easier to pay an SA monger 20 bucks to get the info instead. Originally Posted by raemonj
Mongers are selling SA contact info? Who knew!
What’s the name of the mobile app? Originally Posted by NiceGuyinBV
Try this link...

http://bfy.tw/JRV3
30 for 89.99 or 7 days for 24.99. You don't need more than 7 days to get enough phone numbers to keep you busy for MONTHS
30 for 89.99 or 7 days for 24.99. You don't need more than 7 days to get enough phone numbers to keep you busy for MONTHS Originally Posted by spazzer
Where are you seeing 7 days for $24.99?
Where are you seeing 7 days for $24.99? Originally Posted by GloccaMorra
I think he was breaking it down to cost for week. Hence divide the monthly cost by 4.
They offer the 1 week special subscription once in a while. Its not a normal offering.
Well, I'm up for paying a fellow hobbyist a small fee for contact info vs paying SA or we can barter, I'm alone at home sometimes so bring em here and we can share the wealth of your SA membership while the gal makes a double hit.
I'm wondering how many SA girls (who are not pros) would be willing to do a multi-guy home visit