Encounter: Great time with Lisa

User ID: -
Date: 08/29/2020
Name: Lisa
Phone: 412-394-0331
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://erie.skipthegames.com/female-...e/598865193087
City: Erie
State: Pennsylvania
Address: my place - west erie county
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: deep throat, FS, BBBJ,
Duration of Encounter: Overnight
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blonde/brown I'd say shoulder length or a little longer, pulled back in ponytail
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She stands about 5'7" 115lbs, tan and tone. perfect man made chest, flat belly trimmed trim and an ass that belongs on a 20 year old.
Recommendation: Yes
Wheres the ROS&TOTAL.DAMAGE?
This was a nice right to the point review!
I found the ROS very informative. Listed all activities and what happened. I don't need him to list as I can find out myself. Plus, have you not reviewed her and said you got it all
I found the ROS very informative. Listed all activities and what happened. I don't need him to list as I can find out myself. Plus, have you not reviewed her and said you got it all Originally Posted by luckyman1
activities happened in detail in ROS,YUP,YUP
The review does not have to go into explicit detail just so LPC (you) can wacko off to his review.
Wack off I mean
Wack off I mean Originally Posted by Erietim
in ROS,PLEASE
It's clearly visible
in ROS,PLEASE Originally Posted by Blakeslee
you want a "My Reviews" line also ????
I'm a regular with Lisa and she said this review although is positive is BS. She has NEVER done an overnight with ANY CLIENT...She checked her texts from that night and some guy was wanting an overnight visit but was way too cheap...so...just putting that out there...Lisa IS A TOP NOTCH LADY but she doesn't need false advertising
What would yall like me to do for the ROS? make something up? I put down exactly what we did. and David, I dont have to defend myself, if youre butthurt then oh well, you can mention her drive out to the Girard area, her and I go way back.
The review does not have to go into explicit detail just so LPC (you) can wacko off to his review. Originally Posted by Erietim
What would yall like me to do for the ROS? make something up? I put down exactly what we did. and David, I dont have to defend myself, if youre butthurt then oh well, you can mention her drive out to the Girard area, her and I go way back. Originally Posted by MAKEITPURR4
in ROS,THE DETAILS R.MORE .EXPLICIT SEXUALLY
in ROS,THE DETAILS R.MORE .EXPLICIT SEXUALLY Originally Posted by Blakeslee
wack off reading ???? Penthouse rag is easier to hold in one hand as Rosie loving ya Sir
If cell phone mag rag still better, Magazine don't have that screen cracking thingy when ya cum n drop the cell

just sayin