Best way to get into the Woodlands Pavillion?

I haven't been to the woodlands Pavillion in a while but will be going to see the Zac Brown band on October 4. I wonder about taking the waterway ferry and if it is crowded or not as transportation to the Show. Any ladies dig Zac Brown?
Go early, park at the mall, short walk...
^this is the best way to avoid being stuck in traffick for an hour after the show is over
But cruising the Waterway in a boat would be romantic at night. The trees lining the route are lit up very prettily. Might set a mood with your lady for later. There are also some good restaurants at the launch point if you do park at the mall, like Fleming's Prime Steakhouse, Brio Tuscan Grille, The Cheesecake Factory, etc. Valet parking $5-$10, and the restaurants will validate that.
I heard you can get towed if you park at the mall.
Seen a lot of great concerts out there. Iron Maiden, Motley Crue, Heaven and Hell, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest,Scorpions, Poison ect.
  • mr666
  • 08-14-2014, 12:20 AM
I always exit woodlands parkway and do the free parking early. The walk to the damn place gives me an exercise And allows me to adapt to the heat.
I heard you can get towed if you park at the mall.
Seen a lot of great concerts out there. Iron Maiden, Motley Crue, Heaven and Hell, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest,Scorpions, Poison ect. Originally Posted by zerodahero
You will be towed at the Market Street collection of shops and eateries across from the mall. There is limited-time parking there, and signs all over the place, but they also have valet parking. I don't see how anyone would know if you were at a concert or not if your car was at the mall. Park in the free garage near the movie theater, which stays open late. I do that, or use the valet.

I have been hanging around the Woodlands Mall since opening day in 1994, watched it, Market Street, the Pavilion, and the surrounding area develop from cow pasture and pine forest. Pretty amazing.

Evidently you rock, zero.
There is a multi-level parking garage adjacent to the movie theater behind the mall.

Been a while since I parked there, but it used to be free.
I'm thinking about the waterway boat taxi. Does it get crowded?
I'm thinking about the waterway boat taxi. Does it get crowded? Originally Posted by Daddio
It can. The main thing with this at this time of year is the heat..... my god the heat.
The Zac Brown concert is Oct 4th. Hopefully it we be a nice cool night. Maybe even a bit nipply cool if you know what I mean. Could still be hot as he'll too.