Does President Obama Still Want a Son Just Like Trayvon??

I suspect the damage controle is under way, considering all of the info that is coming out.

Mr. President, that is what you get for meddling into things that you do not have the facts on, and openning your mouth when the prudent thing to do would be to just shut up. Just like you did with the College Professor and The Cop.

But you can't help it. At heart, you are just a glorified poverty pimp, just like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

This is the President that was going to unite everybody. We have never been so divided.

'I want my son to grow up to be just like Travon'. Just say that to yourself.

http://www.drudgereport.com/
He sure is a cutie all grown up, aint he? (couldn't find a barfing emote)

But yea, everybody is walking it back now. Funny how the tv media have switched the photos now, as well.
Obama could have picked Jackson State University student Nolan Ryan (as his "son") who was gunned down near his university this weekend; but Obama needs all the race cards he can play for re-election - thus the Treyvon Martin, "son of mine" comment. It appears Nolan Ryan was gunned down by another black man !

The Obama "whitey shoots black man" trump card couldn't be played in the Ryan shooting.

http://www.clarionledger.com/article...an-slain-party
Jackie it is not unusual for parents to show pictures of their children at a younger age, or the best picture that they remember by. This has been done numerous times with white kids too who were killed. So now this becomes a war of images and reputation online and is all in the absence of facts.

Until they arrest the guy who killed this 17 year old kid and a court trial begins only then will facts and truth come out.
Quote: And conservative pundit Michelle Malkin's new site Twitchy earns the Geraldo Rivera award for media overreaching after publishing a photo it originally labelled as an image of Martin, showing a shirtless black teen with his pants hanging low, underwear showing, flipping off the camera. Of course, they had to apologize after learning it was a photo of the wrong Trayvon Martin. (and a police officer in New Orlenas just got suspended for posting a message to a website saying "act like thug, die like one."
So if it was President Bush and a white kid was killed and he said something similar I bet everyone would think that was compassionate and all eh?
I suspect the damage controle is under way, considering all of the info that is coming out.

Mr. President, that is what you get for meddling into things that you do not have the facts on, and openning your mouth when the prudent thing to do would be to just shut up. Just like you did with the College Professor and The Cop.

But you can't help it. At heart, you are just a glorified poverty pimp, just like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

This is the President that was going to unite everybody. We have never been so divided.

'I want my son to grow up to be just like Travon'. Just say that to yourself.

http://www.drudgereport.com/ Originally Posted by Jackie S

Sleeping Jesus you weird fuck he said "If i had a son he would look like Travon" meaning he would be black.You right wing nuts can spin anything.
  • CJ7
  • 03-27-2012, 01:24 PM
if the right side of the building spent as much time concentrating on issues that actually matter as they do pointless, inane horseshit NON issues ...???

if only ...
Sleeping Jesus you weird fuck he said "If i had a son he would look like Travon" meaning he would be black.You right wing nuts can spin anything. Originally Posted by ekim008
Your being to kind to just call them right wingers...lmao
Where is Obama and the DOJ condemnation and criminal prosecution for a bounty being placed on a private citizen !
Honestly with he candidates up against, the only card games he needs to be playing is go fish. this is gonna be a cakewalk.
You got that right Skylar.
sexyeccentric - it was not Bush and a white kid. It IS NOBama and a black kid. I really wish liberals would stop trying to compare what NOBama does to what others may have done. That is like the class clown getting in trouble and saying he did it because others did it to. When will liberals just face the fact that NOBama is dividing the country with his BS.
Romney will be the candidate and Romney polls very well against Obama right now !

Especially in the swing electoral states.
Does President Obama Still Want a Son Just Like Trayvon??

Not exactly. . .
http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-bl...-in-t8685.html