Any ladies want to trade for iPhone 7 256 GB for ATT

Like title says, I have an extra iPhone laying around, don’t really need to sell it, but if any ladies would like to trade services, shoot me a PM!
Yuck..
Ima need you to at least come with an IPhone 10Max

My rule of thumb: don't HASSLE a lady about anything she can buy herself

(Edit By Namssa for future reference for all. This should have stopped right here and not allowed to become a train wreck. The post above I find rude, not picking on Tia, but I want all to know what is expected and many of you seem to have forgotten. People you need to rethink your posting habits in these forums. Rudeness, hostility, ganging up and disrespect of each other may find you gone until after the Holidays as I plan to enjoy that time.

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
Yuck..

My rule of thumb: don't HASSLE a lady about anything she can buy herself Originally Posted by tiatate
While I agree with you in principle, this might be one of those "let's just say nothing in reply" moments you should observe. "Shhhh" should be your operative word.
  • BLM69
  • 11-18-2018, 01:24 AM
While I agree with you in principle, this might be one of those "let's just say nothing in reply" moments you should observe. "Shhhh" should be your operative word. Originally Posted by billdwyer18
There you go, buy 1200 phone for a BP provider. She did run multiple ads when the site was up. Hopefully a quality provider chimes in and takes you up on the iphone 7

(edit By Namssa for all to learn by. if I see a poster doing this shit on the board "Hopefully a quality provider chimes in" you will be pointed. It is an insult it is meant as an insult and if you try to tell otherwise I will either boot you or point you for insulting me.)
  • Crock
  • 11-18-2018, 03:56 AM
Yuck..

My rule of thumb: don't HASSLE a lady about anything she can buy herself Originally Posted by tiatate
Wow. You just moved from one of my lists, to the other.

Damn. And you were so hot in that video...
Wow. You just moved from one of my lists, to the other.

Damn. And you were so hot in that video... Originally Posted by Crock
OMG OH NOOOOO!
*wipes away fake tears with a stack of benjis*

You act as if I don't remember how you treated me on the forums before?
You are delusional if you EVER thought you would pass my booking.
While I agree with you in principle, this might be one of those "let's just say nothing in reply" moments you should observe. "Shhhh" should be your operative word. Originally Posted by billdwyer18

With the new climate & laws... Who am I, but not one to lift my (hobby) bretheren up from his distasteful haggling ways?

Somebody had to tell em'
After going through your reviews, I think your rates line up more with the iPhone 7 prices. I’ll keep the XSMax for myself. Thank you for your reply though!
And he was not hassling....he simply asked a question?
  • Crock
  • 11-18-2018, 10:45 AM
OMG OH NOOOOO!
*wipes away fake tears with a stack of benjis*

You act as if I don't remember how you treated me on the forums before?
You are delusional if you EVER thought you would pass my booking. Originally Posted by tiatate
Wait, what? How did I treat you before? What are you talking about?

You must be talking about when I trashed you for your video and website?
And I really am in like wth you Tia!
After going through your reviews, I think your rates line up more with the iPhone 7 prices. I’ll keep the XSMax for myself. Thank you for your reply though! Originally Posted by jtex5409
Used Iphone 7's go for $350 bud. I START at 5.
I respect the clap back, you tried it, but try again.
Wait, what? How did I treat you before? What are you talking about?

You must be talking about when I trashed you for your video and website? Originally Posted by Crock

No reffering to something else..
Besides you are a little too much of a hobbyist for my taste. I no longer take reviews, and prefer guys who cherish discretion.
Simply put: you wouldn't have made the cut.
No worries, as I see we are now on the same page. Se la vie.
Have a good day. Happy hobbying!
And I really am in like wth you Tia! Originally Posted by betenoire7
Aw well thank you!!