Encounter: BillyJo was Nasty, But Not in a Good Way (El Paso)

User ID: -
Date: Mid October
Name: BillyJo / Billy Jo / Billie Jo / BillyJo / BillieJo
Phone: 915-308-7706
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://el-paso.skipthegames.com/fem...r/255719350448
City: El Paso / Horizon
State: Texas
Address: Horizon, near freeway exit
Activities: CBJ, CG, K9
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brunette
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pics are pretty accurate. Mom bod.
Recommendation: Hell No
I am convinced that recent positive reviews for her have been in exchange for discounts or some other incentive. She’s nasty and has zero charm.
Thanks for the review, she used to be .5 for qv, which was amazing, but my instincts always told me to steer clear. Was hopeful about Junebug/Erika too, but it sounds like both were similar in experience. Really sucks, I actually like the petite-white type, with a little meat on the bones.
Really sucks, I actually like the petite-white type, with a little meat on the bones. Originally Posted by vividly
Maybe try this one? https://el-paso.skipthegames.com/fem...a/083060872183

I’m more of a curvy Latina guy, but a sucker for a mature lady. Certainly did not pan out this time. Ugh.
Gross. Just gross.

What does that mean?
Short and fat
Weight
150 lb

Height
5ft 1in - 5ft 3in

Breasts
Medium Natural

What does that mean? Originally Posted by busternutzs
It means that the pics in the ad are pretty accurate and that I would describe her as having a “mom bod”. If you’re so intrigued, give her a visit.
I've always associated mom bod with that fanny pack fat that hangs under the belly button. Can't bust the guys nuts for not putting her weight in, it's not like he's walking around with a scale.
Can't bust the guys nuts for not putting her weight in, it's not like he's walking around with a scale. Originally Posted by anom e mouse
If I worked as a guy that guesses people’s weight at the fair, I would be an abject failure. The pics in her ad tell the story.

What does that mean?
Short and fat
Weight
150 lb

Height
5ft 1in - 5ft 3in

Breasts
Medium Natural Originally Posted by busternutzs
Can't bust the guys nuts for not putting her weight in, it's not like he's walking around with a scale. Originally Posted by anom e mouse
I got that from her ad I always think a description as in pics are accurate as being vague you can't tell by looking at pics if she is 5' and 150lbs or 5'6" and 180lbs
Lol at dirty asshole and whiff. I might vomited on her back.