I miss you guys!!

I am thinking of Dallas and was wondering who all has been thinking of me! I miss it and can't wait to see Dallas again!! Let me know what's going on pm me or reply here!!
  • ktiix
  • 09-08-2014, 07:50 AM
I am thinking of Dallas and was wondering who all has been thinking of me! I miss it and can't wait to see Dallas again!! Let me know what's going on pm me or reply here!! Originally Posted by London Bridge
Come on back.
Hurry back!
I can't believe only 2 others replied. We never met but I always enjoyed your banter in chat.
  • lluv2
  • 09-09-2014, 09:52 AM
Hurry back sweety.
I sent you 2 reference requests for the same gentleman hoping to get him verified but you didn't reply.. But you've been posting since then so I'm sure you saw it & I would really appreciate a reply!
Hello there sweetheart, come on back to the Big "D"! Oh yeah, you can come back to Dallas as well!

My jokes amuse me LOL!!!
I did suggest and got lambasted for it by you- change your handle. Who does London Bridge. Too old and out in the desert falling to pieces. You are too cute to label yourself that way. But then maybe I am too and don't recognize a handle that turns guys on- never of course, ever wanting to.
Hey I am back in Dallas!! I can't wait to see what you all have been up to!! Can't wait to see everyone!!
Smh lol