Question about Scheduling?

So i inquired with a provided to visit a specific day. No time set yet, she replies a couple of hour later a specific hour, i say great that's a good time and i'll be there. I arrive 10mins earlier, because i was going to leave early. I text her that i arrive earlier and i get a call that's she has to push my appointment back because her previous appointment was an hour late....lol and then asked if i could wait for her appointment to be over, i just laughed, dont' know if handle that correctly, don't think i did because then she proceed to call me names for which i just laughed about some more. I mean would anybody actually wait? she said she goes based on a "Line" structure and not on a scheduled based on time. Oh and this is Haylee25.

My question is, is this a common thing? do provider generally do this generally go by a line structure? I don't think i hobby enough to know this apparently.

I'm curious as to how other would handle this from providers and hobby perspective.
Wow! So much for IOP and the illusion of not being one of MANY in a day. I don't blame you at all for deciding against "waiting" around. Things that go on around these parts never cease to amaze me. There are a lot of professional ladies out there that will ensure a fun, clean and exciting session. Good luck and hobby safely.
Wow! So much for IOP and the illusion of not being one of MANY in a day. I don't blame you at all for deciding against "waiting" around. Things that go on around these parts never cease to amaze me. There are a lot of professional ladies out there that will ensure a fun, clean and exciting session. Good luck and hobby safely. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I would consider waiting if a well known provider asked me to move our session to an hour later rather than only 10 or 15 minutes later. That way I would have more confidence that she had showered and cleaned properly rather than swiped her tush with a handi-wipe. She should preserve my illusion of being the only one that day by giving me a reason such as she was stuck in traffic, her phone was dead, she had a family emergency, etc.

In the case of a flavor of the month type, I wouldn't wait over 15 minutes because she is likely to be stacking her appointments due to high demand.. Like you said Kendall, there are plenty of proven professionals that do this right. I don't blame the OP for not waiting because her lack of discretion in telling him he was next in line could indicate a lack of discretion by scheduling back to back appointments.

Of course, maybe she was telling the truth. Lie next time for God's sake, lol.
I wouldn't wait and also would not consider seeing her again...period.
I'd rather she sell it to me that she's running late and needs more time than to say there's someone fucking her RIGHT NOW and wants me to wait. The visual just isn't fun to think about. I myself have been in sessions that started 30 minutes, but turned into an hour. I've been on that side where I'm with a girl who calls a guy to push him back. I felt kinda bad, but what can you do. I'm here already, and didn't want to be rushed.

I think as providers mature a bit, they understand the importance of spaced out appointments. It's impossible to make every freaking dollar thrown at you, and it's insane to try. These girls double book way too often, some of them. This is why appointment trails suddenly go cold, and guys are left wondering what the hell happened. The illusion of passion is important to most of us, as is the illusion of exclusivity.

The simple truth is, many, if not almost all of us, need to believe we're the first appointment of the day, even if it's 8-9pm...or later.
I think it will depend on the situation.

I have had a session where the provider had problems with her hotel reservation. I could tell, since we were supposed to meet one place, and we had to change locations. Now there was an appointment before mines. I was pushed back roughly one hour, and I didn't mind, as it was a PM appointment, and I had time.

The session was great, and even when our time was up, and I was getting up to leave, she asked me to stay and we had another round. She had made up for my patience in waiting for her.

Also, for one of my ATF's, there are times she has personal scheduling things that come up, and we will move things around. I would also say she is as accommodating to things that come up with my schedule.

I would say these are probably more of the exception than the norm, and I am probably very lucky.
I think you handled it well, sounds like you wanted to see her for more than just a quick hangout. I would be mad driving all the way there. Maybe double check if you're still on for a certain time before heading over... not sure if you did or not.

In days when I used BP and visited girls offering the quick special, I kind of figured they had stacked appointments. It didn't matter since nothing like DFK was gonna happen.

On a positive note, I know most people are saying they desire exclusivity, but similar to in the fast food or concession industry, a line makes a line. At least you can feel good knowing you weren't the only one wanting to spend time with the provider.
So if I'm reading right, you picked the day, but she picked the time. She scheduled you not exactly back to back with a prior client, but close enough to be problematic when things inevitably went wrong. You got there earlier and contacted her at that point (but hadn't called her before heading over?). She told you about the adjacent, late appointment, and that you were in a "line". You laughed, she got mad and insulted you.

Assuming I've got that all right, you didn't handle it especially well, but didn't seriously screw up. Main flaw from my perspective is not contacting her before heading over, particularly since you weren't running to the pre-arranged schedule.

She, on the other hand, definitely went wrong. If she had to push things back, she should have come up with another excuse. "Another guy's appointment was too close and ran late" really kills the mood, and anyone not entirely desperate would've bailed at that point. Laughing's not the most tactful response, but well within reason. Telling you she schedules based on a "line" rather than a time is bullshit, and bad business practice. Aside from being discouraging terminology implying you're not a name or a "date" or anything special but guy of the day #12, it's also not a workable practice for an actual provider who doesn't have guys in a waiting room waiting their turn.

The line structure thing is not at all common practice, and I would never visit a provider who schedules that way. My only real advice for you would, again, be to call before driving over. Could save you some gas when things go crappy, and it's common courtesy when running late or early.
IMHO what a bunch of bullshit responses from some of you gents.

Most providers prefer and appreciate guys that give a day or two notice of wanting to see them and schedule an appointment. This lets them know they have income coming in for the day and allows them to schedule around a pre-booked appointment.

With a pre-scheduled appointment it is NOT the responsibility of the gent to call and confirm that the appointment is still on schedule. It is the providers responsibility to let him know if there is a scheduling mishap as soon as she know that it has come up.

He did stay to the schedule. Showing up 10 minutes early is a good life and business practice and shows courtesy and respect for the person you are meeting. It does not mean the appointment needs to start 10 minutes early. If the provider is available 10 minutes early fine. If not that is fine also.

These days of communication technology is both good and bad. Good because you have the resource to communicate promptly and quickly.

Bad because I believe it has lent itself to poor scheduling in general across the board of life. It has become too easy to plan timing poorly and call and say I am running x minutes late, or I am almost there, or can we reschedule, etc, etc.

Before cell phones people had to set times and stick to them and be on time. Many times you could not call and let someone know that you were running late or need to reschedule etc, etc. I had to actually plan my drive time with margins of error and show up.
Shit happens did not really happen near as much as it does now.
Before cell phones people had to set times and stick to them and be on time. Many times you could not call and let someone know that you were running late or need to reschedule etc, etc. I had to actually plan my drive time with margins of error and show up.
Shit happens did not really happen near as much as it does now. Originally Posted by beyondthere
Wow.

Talk about a full of shit post....
So i inquired with a provided to visit a specific day. No time set yet, she replies a couple of hour later a specific hour, i say great that's a good time and i'll be there. I arrive 10mins earlier, because i was going to leave early. I text her that i arrive earlier and i get a call that's she has to push my appointment back because her previous appointment was an hour late....lol and then asked if i could wait for her appointment to be over, i just laughed, dont' know if handle that correctly, don't think i did because then she proceed to call me names for which i just laughed about some more. I mean would anybody actually wait? she said she goes based on a "Line" structure and not on a scheduled based on time. Oh and this is Haylee25.

My question is, is this a common thing? do provider generally do this generally go by a line structure? I don't think i hobby enough to know this apparently.

I'm curious as to how other would handle this from providers and hobby perspective. Originally Posted by franoo2oo6

To arrive 10 minutes early is really no big deal, but some providers think that it is OK to schedule back to back with guys running into each other with one leaving as the other is coming in, very indiscreet and pretty sure the hygiene is bad as well.

You did the right thing by not waiting for her appointment to be done. If she had an earlier appointment and it ran over due to this line structure scheduling, she should have given you a heads up text to let you know, that is called common courtesy. Some guys will wait, but others who lives do not revolve around the hobby will not. This why you always need to have a plan B.

It is VERY rare that a provider will do line structure scheduling due to the obvious complications that arise for the hobbyists and those that do, she can be also classified as a provider who thoroughly enjoys providing for the sex and passion, and the money is of very little to no consequence to her. The providers who do this line structure, while great for the current client so he can get his nut and/or work to exhaustion no matter how long it may take, are the ones that you cannot schedule a set time with her unless you are her first for the day.
Maybe I'm an idiot, but what is a line structure? If it's what it seems like, who the hell has enough free time to just hope something happens eventually when a provider eventually gets around to it? When you're paying someone in the neighborhood of $5-6 per minute, it seems like you should be able to get that person to stick to a pre-defined schedule.
Maybe I'm an idiot, but what is a line structure? If it's what it seems like, who the hell has enough free time to just hope something happens eventually when a provider eventually gets around to it? When you're paying someone in the neighborhood of $5-6 per minute, it seems like you should be able to get that person to stick to a pre-defined schedule. Originally Posted by tonyromorocks
A 'line' structure is basically a provider having nearly continuous appointments all day, to the point where clients are literally almost running into each other in the hallway. In some rare cases, guys actually do pass each other (distances from the room can vary).

Schedules are easier to stick to if the appts. are spaced out properly. A 1-hour session starting at 9am, for example, should in no way affect another session starting at 11:30 or 12.

If a provider is scheduling one at 9, another at 9:30 (because she's trying to rush the guy out the door, hoping he's done in 10-15min), another at 10, so on and so forth (this could apply in hourly intervals, too), and even in some cases, double booking, she's going to have a bunch of unhappy clients, who will probably give her a shitty review, but also wouldn't see her again.

In between those short turnarounds, there's little time to prepare for the next client. I'll let your mind work on its own from there.

I've never knowingly passed another client of a provider in the hallway or whatever, but I have been getting dressed, just finished with one, only to hear her on the phone with the next guy...saying she'd be ready in 5 minutes.

So, here I am, hurrying up, rushing to get my shoes on and myself out the door, because I didn't want to ruin the guys' illusion , particularly seeing a big black dude walking out of a room that he's going into.
Thanks Rambo, that's what it seemed like, but I didn't want to just make assumptions. Damn, I don't care if she sees other guys (they are providers after all, who is really kidding who), but I do care A LOT if she's clean and well prepared.